but we readers want to peek on Ruby

Post by wiseguy »

God, that face of Dillon, because he does not see the beauty of a lady bun
ImageImage

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Re: but we readers want to peek on Ruby

Post by Raamyah »

"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

I'd be more than happy to peek on Ruby's sexy tush =p~
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Aw shoot. That conversation is just getting interesting, too. What's the betting that this move cancels tomorrow's Ma3, too?

Anyway, best of luck to Giz. I hope that the new place is comfortable.

(By the way, I'm no expert, but wouldn't any habitual miniskirt wearer have mastered the art of picking stuff up from a crouch rather than a bend soon enough?)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Never been a great fan of peeking, but I find Ruby super sexy in that pose ! Lookinf embarased and all... =p~

#1ZiiFan

Post by #1ZiiFan »

Agreed.
Kiggy wrote:I'd be more than happy to peek on Ruby's sexy tush =p~
Um...if I was a cartoon character, I would want to do more than just peek. Hope Zii (Ma3) doesn't get too upset....since she has Didi, Peggy and Sonya.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

or get all 5, or at least Zii might suggest that ;) and to boot, she might ask also the mom of the troll kid and Amber to come :p
ImageImage

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Spidrift wrote:
(By the way, I'm no expert, but wouldn't any habitual miniskirt wearer have mastered the art of picking stuff up from a crouch rather than a bend soon enough?)
Apparently Ruby has not been able to figure this out, plus she probably just slapped the "pervert" label (maybe literally with a slap, for those guys who did more than just look) on those guys who DARED to peek at her bum while she bent over. After all, a proper gentleman would look away, right?

Too bad for her that most men, especially those around her age, don't know the meaning of the words "proper gentleman". Not HER definition of those words anyway.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

You mean that they haven't mastered the art of not being noticed when they look?

Actually, I'd normally once again put this down to the poor kid being stuck in an anime-tinged universe in which short skirts and panty-flashing are basically commonplace. But as we may be about to get an actual explanation for the short skirt, I'm kind of interested in whether it also explains her neglect of the basic skills that should go with wearing one.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Maybe since Amber and Ruby's parents are wealthy doctors Ruby went to a private school and wearing a mini skirt like that was mandatory and since Ruby never matured emotionally she continues to wear a mini skirt.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Spidrift wrote:You mean that they haven't mastered the art of not being noticed when they look?
Precisely, my good sir. :D
Spidrift wrote:Actually, I'd normally once again put this down to the poor kid being stuck in an anime-tinged universe in which short skirts and panty-flashing are basically commonplace. But as we may be about to get an actual explanation for the short skirt, I'm kind of interested in whether it also explains her neglect of the basic skills that should go with wearing one.
I wouldn't count on it. Like many people IRL, Ruby may not even be fully aware of why she does what she does, including why she wears what she does. She may be able to tie it to her sister's lifestyle and (former) career, but it's equally likely she simply may not want to think too hard about it (because it makes her uncomfortable) or discuss it with Dillon (because he makes her uncomfortable). You will recall she really didn't even want him out with her in the first place.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Oh, I doubt that we'll get a proper job of self-psychoanalysis in the middle of that supermarket. And while Dillon seems determined to poke around in Ruby's motivations, I doubt that he's capable of Kiley/Matt-grade deduction - or that even Kiley or Matt could get the full truth that easily.

But we might get some more hints. If Ruby just says "Look, I've been dressing like this since I was fourteen - I'm comfortable this way!", it'd tend to confirm my own guesses on the subject. If Ruby is wearing that skirt because she's emotionally stuck at the pre-teen stage in important respects, then she hasn't learned to wear it "safely" because a pre-teen wouldn't bother with that skill.

More likely, I think, Ruby and Dillon will continue to skirmish around the question, but possibly Dillon will convince Ruby that the skirt is a mistake - it's sending out all the wrong messages for someone who's interviewing for jobs where a BBA is relevant. (It may take one or two actual interviews for Ruby to get the message, though.) At which point, cue a clothes shopping trip, with added complications.
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

One image. Four words. So much is said about the characters. :)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)