01-03-13 Cheering you on

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Mordhaus

Re: 01-03-13 Cheering you on

Post by Mordhaus »

Evil Ex-BF #1

FIGHT!
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comic on the Internet.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Artemisia wrote:And here the only meaning I thought of was musical instruments...is there suppose to be a second one? :-\
the type that Pearl sat on while talking to Amber :P
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Oh...um...gay men use those? I never thought of that.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

its not really jealousy when someone is making moves on the person you're dating.

and i love how Dillion is actively protecting himself now. That expression in the 4th panel is VERY well brought out. "hey there <3 BACK OFF"
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

wiseguy wrote:
Artemisia wrote:And here the only meaning I thought of was musical instruments...is there suppose to be a second one? :-\
the type that Pearl sat on while talking to Amber :P

Not sure if that was purposeful, or an interesting Freudian slip, but :))
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Oy vey...but why do I now think that there's three LaRose sisters...Amber (the eldest), Ruby (the middle child), and Pearl (the youngest)?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Dillon needn't worry about Angel. Jerzy is a gentleman.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Artemisia wrote:Oy vey...but why do I now think that there's three LaRose sisters...Amber (the eldest), Ruby (the middle child), and Pearl (the youngest)?

Well, Pearl would work for the naturally platinum blonde youngest sister.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Artemisia wrote:Oh...um...gay men use those? I never thought of that.
I rather presumed gentlemen have a different range of 'toys' in that area.
Ugh. Now I had a flashback to walking into what looked like a nice little London tourist shop, and spotting a box showing a picture of a lusty farmer beckoning to a sheep with lipstick and a bow on its head, labelled: "Dolly, the sexy, inflatable sheep".

I left in rather a hurry...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

One your completely penetration-averse brain would likely not jump to, no... :P

Nothing twixt my legs twasn't run on batteries...

EDIT: Talk about ninja'd, I'd overlooked that the comments went on to a next page...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:Nothing twixt my legs twasn't run on batteries...
Double negative problems there, o moderating sexual cyborg.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Don Alexander wrote:
One your completely penetration-averse brain would likely not jump to, no... :P

Yeah, my brain just really doesn't function that way...which means I miss the jokes sometimes
:))

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Spidrift wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:Nothing twixt my legs twasn't run on batteries...
Double negative problems there, o moderating sexual cyborg.
Blame it on Kaylee.

http://youtu.be/dHFuzbeTPew
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Okay, didn't get it 100% right (legs --> nethers, twasn't --> weren't), but I sure got the double negative right! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I did know what you mean, though, which is the important part.