22-02-13 Very applelicious

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Spidrift

Re: 22-02-13 Very applelicious

Post by Spidrift »

Is a Giz character. Moreover, is a Giz waitress - an occupation which apparently has minimum appearance requirements in Montreal.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Nah. In La Belle Province, the women are generally very beautiful.

I remember being in Quebec City some 30 years ago with some friends from Toronto and Calgary. Their tongues were dragging on the ground from the sight of all the young and beautiful Quebec women. It was as if they've never seen one before! :))

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I know there's at least one cute girl in Calgary. :P
Spidrift wrote:Bah. No Amber, no Ruby.
Looks like you were wrong. No plot switching between Monday and Friday. :(

Also, indeed, looks a lot like Cess. And guess what? I'm pretty sure this one is legal no matter where you are. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

melmel

Post by melmel »

lol to those saying "oh look Herzy is the man and Dillon the woman" (seriously guys ?)

ANyway that was adorable. It apparently had been a long time since Dillon had been treated so gently by a date.

But I'm placing my bet on Jerzy being Ruby's ex or something like that.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Don Alexander wrote:I know there's at least one cute girl in Calgary. :P

She's the exception that proves the rule? :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

StormTAG

Post by StormTAG »

That Jerzy fella. I like the cut of his jib. He knows how to treat a date. /hat-tip

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

JoybuzzerX wrote:Starving actor? He blackmailed his way into roles and a free place. And the first strip we see him in a part. I wouldn't call him starving. :p
I know people with doctorates who make six figures a year who go "Oh, free food!" and stuff their face entirely out of habit from back when they were broke grad students. It's a reflex. :D

EDIT:
Milnoc wrote:Nah. In La Belle Province, the women are generally very beautiful.

I remember being in Quebec City some 30 years ago with some friends from Toronto and Calgary. Their tongues were dragging on the ground from the sight of all the young and beautiful Quebec women. It was as if they've never seen one before! :))
The ones from Calgary are typically too busy fleeing from pteradactyl sized mosquitoes to notice surely must be at least a dozen beautiful women that Alberta has.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Azrael wrote:Short-haired girl. :x
A love interest down the line for Ruby? :ympray:
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Arkadi

Post by Arkadi »

D'AWWW ^^ Dillon is so damn manga-style cute!
Don't worry. It'll be good for her.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Eh, another cute strip indeed. :)
Everything is going well, really too well for the Mà3 verse. I'm waiting what strange calamity will strike Dillon and make this date a failure. :-ss

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Who knows? Maybe Dahling are going for a C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER and this will become a huge schmonzy lovefest! :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

I agree with Bambikles. Dillon's happiness won't last just like how Gary's happiness never lasts in Ma3.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

d'aaaaaawwww
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Jerzy, you can do better. Dillion's more likely to inject insanity into your life than you are to get some stability in his.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yeah, I do wonder if the Ma3 universe includes any gay men who judge by personality rather than looks.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.