04-02-13 An excuse to get close

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

zaprzapb

Re: 04-02-13 An excuse to get close

Post by zaprzapb »

I too am hoping Ruby is a redhead because we need a regular redhead in the MA3/SDB universe ever since Sandra was put on a bus. I too like redheads cute or sexy (why I liked Sandra) but I prefer blondes that are cute (why I like Kiley and Allie) and brunettes that are sexy (why I like Sonya and Chanelle) but I'll make exceptions of course.

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

Since there's the TVTrope 'Magic Skirt' which always covers everything important regardless of circumstances, it seems reasonable that there would be a 'Reverse Magic Skirt' which flips up for no discernable reason. This, regrettably, is the first example I've seen of it. :D

(Although Sandra was 'put on a bus' we have been assured that, though the trip may be long, she has a round trip ticket.)
((As for Red-heads in general, I'm sure there's one out there I wouldn't like.... I just haven''t met her yet. :x ))
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Nokhal wrote:Hi. Actually "Foufoune" doesn't mean butthock. It means pussy. Juste google image it if you don't trust me. (NSFW btw)

But again, we are talking about canadians, so maybe the slang words over there haven't exatcly the same meaning. But the fouf' sound nothing as a gay bar to me.
Wiktionary confirms that it means different things in European and Quebec slang.

Oh boy. I bet that causes some mental car crashes among travellers. Did the proprietors of that club know?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

Oh my God, hello gorgeous sexy new character. =p~

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Maybe she'll be Amber's love interest ;)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

She can be my love interest. :ymblushing:

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

maybe Ruby can be love interest of Jerzy's sister
ImageImage

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

<shoulders in front> I saw her first! Harrumph!!
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

Don't worry, I know how to play nice and share. ;)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

I am like Gary

I am ok with FMF, not with MFM for myself, but if others want to do it, is their life
ImageImage

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Spidrift wrote:
Nokhal wrote:Hi. Actually "Foufoune" doesn't mean butthock. It means pussy. Juste google image it if you don't trust me. (NSFW btw)

But again, we are talking about canadians, so maybe the slang words over there haven't exatcly the same meaning. But the fouf' sound nothing as a gay bar to me.
Wiktionary confirms that it means different things in European and Quebec slang.

Oh boy. I bet that causes some mental car crashes among travellers. Did the proprietors of that club know?
I'm not so sure. It's definitely the first time I've heard the France definition.

Psyco Sonic

Post by Psyco Sonic »

Hurbster wrote:Get used to it, Dillon is the Screaming Cliche Queen of this universe. Just be glad he's (hopefully) taking a (long) break from Ma3.

Quote removed. The DAMNed
Yeah I know, and let's hope. However I do want Amber back in ma3.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Optimus Kate wrote:Oh my God, hello gorgeous sexy new character.
Not guaranteed, I'm afraid, even though she's got a name. Some very minor characters get names.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Duck Duck Lincoln

Post by Duck Duck Lincoln »

If this comic is nothing but stereotypical gay jokes ("bananas! teehee!") and slams on women's bodies ("eew, yucky! vajayjays!"), it's going to get old fast. Gary, for all his insecurities and worries, doesn't start weeping and gagging when he sees other men nude or in suggestive poses. Yuki looking upon men, on the other hand... Yeah. We've been there before. It's just going to make the gay characters look childish if this keeps up.

Hopefully this was just a callback to Jerzy's reaction and we won't see more of this again.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

What I'm hoping is that this strip will give Dillon the space to grow as a character. Being a stereotypical gay man works for background characters or as a starting point for a true character...but gets old rather fast.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"