Ask Gisele and Shouri Questions Here!

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Ophelianime

Re: Ask Gisele and Shouri Questions Here!

Post by Ophelianime »

I always kinda wondered how long they could maintain all the different strips. That being said, SDB was my favorite! I hope everyone gets moved over to Ma3. And I'm DYING to see something happen between Dillion and Julian! Also, TOTALLY love Ruby

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm sure that the Pixietrix folks know that the SDB archive is still unavailable, but just out of interest - any idea when it'll be back up?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

That would be nice to know. :)

pixietrixgirl23

Post by pixietrixgirl23 »

ekuth wrote:Oh, so SDB is ending... and we're on ANOTHER haitus so we can do the Cons and suck up to merchandisers and fanbois dressed as furries while ignoring the readerbase that put you on the map as an artist...

Enjoy the 'fame' and inevitable death of your creations as your readership realizes that Cons,$$$ and stretching yourself too thin to pay attention to what got you there, is far more important.

Mark me, you'll be there.

And no one will care anymore, because we're tired of half assed stories with no direction other than sexual/LGBT sight gags, excuses and furloughs, and letting the few projects that actually showed some reality and heart (SDB) die from neglect.

You know... just like your readers.

The ones who DON'T go to cons.

Now let the fanboi flaming commence.
Yeah, that response wasn't childish in the slightest. (-| Yeah, shame on them for getting work done to support themselves and family. Their half-assed stories suck! Let them burn! Sarcasm aside, boy I want to call you every curse word in the book for such a stupid and downright pathetic and childish response. Seriously, getting mad at them for something so trivial is the rudest thing to do. Their artist and writers, that stuff does take tame, you would know that instead of attacking them. Smh [-X

pixietrixgirl23

Post by pixietrixgirl23 »

brasca wrote:This really isn't the place for that ekuth.

How about trying to be happy for Gisele who's starting to find success in her field instead of being a whiny entitled troll.
He's only acting like that so he can make the creators feel guilty for no reason. I love SDB, but sometimes comics have to end and they have a good reason for it, they got well-paying jobs and I've even read Giz's Jem and the Holograms comics and the art in those are amazing, you can really see she put her all in to them and to see snot nosed brats like ekuth attack and insult her and her team like that, infuriates me. Giz can't just pop up new strips if the fans demand it, it takes time and passion and right now she's trying out other things and I'm proud of her.

Gisele if you see this message, I wish you congratulations on your new work, ignore the haters and keep the good work. We all love you here.