07-01-13 Awesome leading man

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Patton
Location: Terran Empire, California Province, Earldom of Orange

Re: 07-01-13 Awesome leading man

Post by Patton »

*sits at the 'wasn't enough Dillon in MA3' table* Good to see Dillon getting more page time \M/
The antediluvian kings colonized the world
All the Gods who play in the mythological dramas
In all legends from all lands were from far Atlantis

Donovan, Atlantis (1968)

FragileMara

Post by FragileMara »

Artemisia wrote:
FragileMara wrote:I swear, the GiDaCaTS universe is on its way to having more spin off series than Dr Who !
Some of us want some more Doctor Who spinoffs....namely one about a Silurian and her human wife ;)

Hehe... I never said it was a bad thing ! ;)

Non sequitur, but I love Dillon's attire. He dresses as Amber, shines in spandex, and now this... Now that I think about it, one of the reasons of my liking Dillon might be that this guy always got the best costumes :D
Currently undergoing minor existential crisis. Would appreciate any pointers towards your favorite science-fiction works as means to help restore faith in the Universe as a whole.

"SCIENCE!"

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Silliest name for a comic strip EVER.

That said, you know I'll read it... ;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

badwolf wrote:Silliest name for a comic strip EVER.
Sickly Dilly Bunnies.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Are you actually going to start one with that name? Say it's not so, Don... :-o

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Na, just trying to prove that WORSE is always possible. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

I dunno...Dilly's Sticky Buns conjures up REALLY NSFW images. :ymsick:

Quote removed. The DAMNed
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...