10-06-13 Makes me look professional

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Re: 10-06-13 Makes me look professional

Post by BlairFan »

When will everyone stop making Ruby the butt of their jokes?
;-)

brasca

Post by brasca »

I also have to wonder who else may have taken advantage of Ruby's naivete. I recall Amber having a Blair doll and if Ruby got it after she left who knows what that pervert might've tricked her into doing. :ymblushing:

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Collarnorcrown wrote:
Artemisia wrote:

I sat through a lot of MBA courses and let me tell you- most of them were about how to legally commit fraud.
Right. That's just business as usual ;)

On the underwear question I support women in boyshorts, especially if they have nice posterior aspects.

If you know what I mean.
I support boyshorts for Ruby, but she's probably clueless enough that no particular kind of garment would protect her modesty without being absurdly overdone. The problem is that her sexual context is so lacking she's not aware of what might cause a vanilla thrill, let alone what might be someone's kink.

As for business degrees and MBAs; can't speak for other programs but mine had a strong slant of 'trying to get away with falsehood keeps ending badly, you won't be the exception'. My suspicion is still that Ruby is the counterpoint to Nathan in a lot of regards; if he found out two real sisters were sleeping in the bed he supplied for just the fantasy there'd be more than a little petty revenge attempted. Meanwhile Ruby would likely suspect him of dishing out crappy offerings to minimize the opportunity cost of the dibs Dillion and Amber have on his next few productions.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm not sure how much Amber will ever tell Ruby about her contract with Nathan, if she can help it. She might have to admit how she got it. And she doesn't enjoy having her sister regard her with contempt.

Though if she but knew, that might be the one thing that would get Ruby out of the apartment. It'd render the whole place creepy for Ruby...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.