24-05-13 Very very very soon

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Vielfras

Re: 24-05-13 Very very very soon

Post by Vielfras »

Oh Ruby, I love how you're so embarrassed that even your forehead is blushing :p

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

>:3
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

On a side note, perhaps Jerzy will run into his sister's hot date leaving their apartment.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

What if it were Jungham? :D

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Personally I hope it's Gary.

Why?

One, because we still don't know where he is.

Two, because Jerzy saw the picture of him that Dillon keeps on his nightstand, and referred to him as the competition for Dillon's affection. Moreover Dillon told Jerzy his ex was bi and cheated on him with a woman. I don't think Dillon told him his ex's name. That might lead Jerzy into a little mistaken identity with Gary and Matt.

Or it could actually be Matt with Felicia so Jerzy would actually meet Dillon's ex. And because he has sex with everybody but Gary and Zii.....as far as we know /:)

Quote removed. The DAMNed
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Adontimasu

Post by Adontimasu »

I swear, this comic is being made to experiment with facial expressions for MA3. :P

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

I doubt that Gary is Felicia's hot date but it would be funny if it was Matt because that would be par for the course.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Oh, Dillon - take it easy on Ruby. You two will be fast friends soon enough. Especially if you take her under your wing and get her out of her hardened shell. Just take it easy with her, we don't want to turn her into a nymph, do we?

Well, maybe...
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

This comic always cracks me up. It's my favorite of the Ma3 universe.