28-06-13 Rock these designer jeans

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

SilentChaos87

Re: 28-06-13 Rock these designer jeans

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Now, is my memory being shitty again or is panel one the first time we've seen Ruby crack a smile this entire comic?
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

There was a slight one after she finished watching TV with Amber.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Fluffy wrote:I just love how these two are bonding. ;))

Dillon's going to do Ruby a huge world of good.
Or he will drive her up the wall as she gradually loses her sanity due to his antics.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ravenhull wrote:Who knows, we may see the skirt return at a time she wants somebody to see her in it.
I don't see that, somehow. For one thing, now she's realised how inappropriate it was, it'll be an embarassing memory for her, and for another, even if she gets a sensible handle on her sexuality, I reckon that Ruby will always want to be taken seriously - to be a bit classy.

If she ever dresses for a date, it'll be LBD and contact lenses, I reckon. Or designer blouse and slacks and tinted glasses.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.