31-05-13 It will be fun shopping together

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Quinlan1973

Re: 31-05-13 It will be fun shopping together

Post by Quinlan1973 »

"Haghadablglg!" That's something put into Webster's Dictionary.

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

themacnut wrote:I predict extended torture for Ruby, at least until .... her sexual repression turns out to be a facade that shatters leaving a sexual dynamo so...EXTREME, that Dillon and Amber are left going WTF??? The antics drunken Sandra gets up to will be downright tame compared to unrepressed Ruby.

:-? :-? :-? :-?
Mmmmmmm <Thinks dirty thoughts> =p~
Last edited by Kiggy on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

obviously this thread should have been named Hlgbrbhlbb.. wait *checks page again*

hagha-dab-blglg

haghadabblglg yes.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Spidrift wrote:
Patton wrote:Dillon!!! What about Jerzy? Does he mean nothing to you, where you are already checking out other cute guys? ...the scandal!
Actually, the other thing I'd like to see from Ruby is her giving up her strangulated attempts to be polite to her host and actually hitting back a bit, starting perhaps by raising that little issue.

There's little chance of any Gary-style flashes of wit, I'm afraid; she's likely to get vicious and a bit too serious. But that could make things interesting in itself, if she gets it right. Her "Everything is about sex for you" at Amber was a good start, and asking loudly why Dillon is leering at all those guys when she knows very well that he has a boyfriend might actually make him pause for a second and tell him not to push her too far.
Oh please, that's not even an issue. Did you never heard the old saying : "It's not because you're on diet that you can't check at the menu". :D
The only result Ruby would achieve in doing so would be appearing as a prude / puritan / bigot and a killjoy.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Dillon did have the grace to be worried when Jerzy spotted the picture of Gary. And he has that romantic streak that makes him disapprove of two-timers.

I dunno. I guess that I'd just like to think that the idea that he looked like an unstable, promiscuous butterfly to an impartial observer might give him at least a momentary pause. Plus, it'd remind him that not everyone sees the world the way he does - and show him that Ruby is one of the people who think differently. If that makes her a prude... Well, actually, she's already wearing that label, isn't she?

Or to put it another way - I reckon that Ruby isn't the only character who needs her horizons expanded a bit.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Artemisia wrote:Now, Dillon, you should know better than to assume that Ruby is going to want to check out the hot guys while out.

She may very well want to check out the hot gals while out. It is very wrong to assume.
I'd say less assuming, and more basing it off of her statement about Jersey ;)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I can't wait until Ruby goes out shopping with her sister, and then notices Amber is checking out BOTH the guys and the women.
XD XD XD

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Amber seems to have mostly forgotten her bisexuality in recent times. I get the impression that she's opportunistic, trending hetero.

And I suspect that Ruby would try very hard not to notice where Amber was glancing.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

A part of me thinks Ruby needs to get laid. She is so freaking uptight that I think she'll snap while being with the likes of Amber and her social circle. Calling her repressed at this point sounds like a massive understatement.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Gary just needs to give Ruby the SGR. That would loosen her up a little bit. :p

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Nah, she needs the help of a professional...send in Zii!
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"