03-05-13 About four more seconds

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Re: 03-05-13 About four more seconds

Post by Radbaron »

She looks like Vera, from Cheers.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

brasca

Post by brasca »

Well this was all quite inevitable and wouldn't be funny if Jerzy's apartment was unoccupied.

It's hard to say what will happen next.

Either Ruby wake up immediately or she'll be sound asleep and covered in such a way they won't easily see her until it's too late. Either way there will be fireworks and hilarity.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

They should have stayed in the truck! :))

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

dillon & jerzy can't wait & rip all their clothes off before getting to the bedroom, where ruby is waiting to be burst in on by two very naked and very excited men.
Yet still, I live...

tenchi13

Post by tenchi13 »

Radbaron wrote:She looks like Vera, from Cheers.
Vera from Cheers. Maybe we'll also see Felicia with "pie" in her face.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

'J' wrote:dillon & jerzy can't wait & rip all their clothes off before getting to the bedroom, where ruby is waiting to be burst in on by two very naked and very excited men.
No no no, it'll be the other way around; Dillon and Jerzy will burst through the front door of Dillon's apartment ripping their clothes off, with Amber sitting on the living room couch being all :-o and @-) by the action and unable to speak, and thus unable to give any warning as they make their way to Dillon's room. They will be completely naked and totally excited by the time they burst in through his bedroom door, the noise of which will wake up Ruby who will naturally be horrified by the sight. Hilarity ensues; said hilarity may include Ruby using pepper spray or a stun gun on the two hot-blooded lovers.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

themacnut wrote: Hilarity ensues; said hilarity may include Ruby using pepper spray or a stun gun on the two hot-blooded lovers.
Quite unlikely, this being Montreal and Ruby being so straightlaced that I doubt she'd have anything illegal on her person.

(pepper spray, tasers, and stun guns are illegal in Canada. You can buy Bear Spray, but that only works on hairy men)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

tenchi13 wrote: Maybe we'll also see Felicia with "pie" in her face.
http://instantrimshot.com/
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Felicia is such a... lucky girl. *snerk*

I really think Spi is correct and we will never meet her. Though this very likely does prove her existence. She's kind of like Howard's mother in The Big Bang Theory. Just prettier (allegedly).

And yeah, very predictable Dillon and Jerzy shambling, kissing, into Dillon's room and being assaulted by a crazed Ruby.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

She'll be like the adults from the Peanuts movies. Just slightly more articulate. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

I can imagine what that would sound like.

"Moah!" "Moah!" "Moah!" "MOAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

:))