11-03-13 Make it clear

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Fluffy

Re: 11-03-13 Make it clear

Post by Fluffy »

The only reason I could see Jerzy doing that is to show off the new boyfriend to the ex fling to make it clear the past relationship is over.

Or, unlike Zii, Jerzy doesn't avoid places where past, obsessive lovers may be prancing.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I'd say Angel don't need no hairspray anymore... *snigger*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Mr. Bee

Post by Mr. Bee »

No! Bad Jerzy! Don't reward Dillons behavior. This will only reinforce his possessive attitude.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

But Jerzy likes Dillon, and really - Dillon's reaction was stereotypical of a flamboyant gay man who sees his date's ex fling trying to make a move on his date. So, the kiss is not rewarding Dillon's outburst so much as it is to 1) show Dillon that he's into him (he has been since the first meeting) and 2) show Angel that the desire to get back together is not mutual.

I really hope Dillon and Jerzy are together for a nice long while - it would be nice to see Dillon give up on his obsession with Gary.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Nev

Post by Nev »

Definitely not the first two options. Possibly the third. But again, in real life, this would be a faux pas. If my date took me to a gig and made me listen to their ex's 'take me back' drivel while they cheered it on, I would expect a pretty heartfelt apology before they ever tried to take me on a second date. And by heartfelt, I mean it probably should involve a chocogram.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

I think this look suits Angel better.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

This had me actually saying "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" and clapping. In front of the computer.

Well, thankfully it's only me and the dog right now.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Catboy

Angel should be wearing cat ears

Post by Catboy »

Am I right? That is totally an anime catboy thing going on with him. He looks like Ritsuka Aoyagi from Loveless.

Merged here. The DAMNed

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

yiraheerai wrote:This had me actually saying "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" and clapping. In front of the computer.

And the dog is looking at you in a funny way. ;))

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

shmidny wrote:3rd panel, jerzey looks like he wants to walk out on dilly ._.

hmm...I think they might both just be looking at Angel right there. Or at least that's what I got since Dillon's turned around and Jerzy seems to be looking at whatever Dillon's looking at. In any case, they both look ticked...
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

*Coughs awkwardly*
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Milnoc wrote:
yiraheerai wrote:This had me actually saying "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" and clapping. In front of the computer.

And the dog is looking at you in a funny way. ;))
Until he gets distracted by a UPS truck at one of the neighbors, yes.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Classic look of comic shock and outrage in that last panel, just classic. Dillon's reaction was funny, but Angel's is priceless, Warner Brothers-quality stuff...LOL

It even included the sound effect! :)