08-03-13 He is mine

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Spidrift

Re: 08-03-13 He is mine

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:If Jerzy is in any way the seemingly normal, down-to-earth dude he comes across as, this was probably (hopefully!) too much for him...
Jerzy may be a relatively sane character, but he took his date to see Angel's band, and then kept saying that there was nothing serious between him and Angel. But Angel apparently sees things differently. Unless there's some baroque misunderstanding here, Jerzy seems to at least suffer from moments of cluelessness about relationships.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

if i went with someone on a date and an "old friend" kept coming onto them, i'd be pissed and protective too. first date or not.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Nev

Post by Nev »

Tenjen wrote:if i went with someone on a date and an "old friend" kept coming onto them, i'd be pissed and protective too. first date or not.
Agreed. Not to mention I'd be pissed at anyone who disrespected me blatantly enough to come onto the person I'm clearly on a date with.

TheDude
Resident Redhead

Post by TheDude »

I understand being pissed, but I wouldn't call his behaviour protective but rather possessive. Which in my book is rather unattractive. (Though very funny as far as the comic is concerned.)
"Time spent in happy delusion is never wasted." Frazz by Jef Mallet

"We fear change." Garth Algar

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

There are people who are actually surprised at that reaction from Dillon ? :-\ I was expecting nothing less from him given his past behavior. I hope Jerzy will tell him how annoying he his, but I kind of doubt it.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Oh no! Dillon's reaction isn't surprising at all! It's just funny seeing him react like that! =))

Maybe a round or two at Les Foufounes' mini-golf will help him relax (if the mini-golf is still there). :)

http://www.blog-video.tv/video-96529965 ... 1984-.html

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Ah yes, there's our Dillon, camp drama queen all the way. Now the question is how long will Jerzy put up with that craziness.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Shotgun65

Post by Shotgun65 »

Top news:

Actor Dillon (whatever his last name is) was found as the main cause of a commotion in a band gig show.

Headlines will roll, and the director will be like "dafuk?"
I believe Monkeys are the answer to your questions.

Zee

Post by Zee »

I hope Angel will stick around for at least a few more strips. I agree that it's rude to come on to someone who is obviously out on a date but Angel's cute and he *could* be a good comic foil.