BANNED

Re: The Frankies 2010: Discussion.

Post by Bear »

If you want to, yes.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

What? No votes yet? If I have to be teh first person to come out with something nice to say about people... *shakes paw*

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I just read through last year's Frankies...

:(

Now I'm depressed...

Also, I have a few surefire nominations, whereas in other cases, I'm lost... :|
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Okay, I think DnE is flat-out wiping the boards here! :P

*flees bad pun stick*

A few more, and I'll do my first projection.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Wow.. I got nominated for things... I'm so touched! *sniff of happiness*

Okay Aww you can cancel the attack critters in the mail now. What do you mean you already sent them? Awww crap...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

So, I nominate Sisk in E and he nominates me? :-?

*waits for the "ghey rumors" to fly* =)) =)) =))

And thanks for the warning, Bear... :| *will be extra careful around my mailbox from now on*
ImageImage

Siskiakirisis

Post by Siskiakirisis »

I get the feeling i'm not the pitcher in this relationship.
:ar! :ar!
Cthulu fhtagn! Iä! Iä!

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Don... Gay? NEVER! :ymdevil:

Siskiakirisis

Post by Siskiakirisis »

Scrubs is my favourite tv series and that is my favourite episode.

I'M NOT GAY, I SWEAR.
Cthulu fhtagn! Iä! Iä!

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

My nominations are up... and I feel bad. :( Not for the people I mentioned, but for so many that I couldn't. That I couldn't mention Xarl, and CA, and Sisk, and Azrael, and Thaldin, and Radbaron, and... you all get the point. :ymhug: I'm glad for the many good people we have here, and I don't want anyone to feel left out of the "good feelings" that the F.R.A.N.K.I.E. awards offer. :)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I'm nominated for exemplary??? :-o

:-\

I feel many others deserve that much more. I'm an asshole at heart.
ImageImage

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

Dirty n Evil wrote:F - Fun: I nominate Tenjen. Who doesn't think that our impish lynx presses those boundaries just for the sake of getting us to smile? You're a fun guy, making us chuckle with you - even when sometimes you make yourself the butt of the joke.
Honorable mention: Platypus, sometimes you're the straight (wo)man of the boards, and sometimes you're just there with the well timed comment that makes us grin. Thanks for the smiles.

O_O... o_O...O_o...

I... am so confused.

Um, thank you DnE :ymhug: Still confused, but thank you.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

*Comes back online after finally getting some sleep. Catches the glaring faux pass about the gender, and quickly alters post.* ACK! *hides, nervous laugh.* OMG, Platypus, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry... I wrote these nominations when I was very tired and I tried to be coherent. And in that very tired state of mind, I goofed you along with SidewaysPlatypus, who is a very attractive young lady here.

I believe according to the "guy code", you're allowed to give me one solid thump to the arm for this infraction. My bad. :ymblushing:
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Dirty n Evil wrote:*Comes back online after finally getting some sleep. Catches the glaring faux pass about the gender, and quickly alters post.* ACK! *hides, nervous laugh.* OMG, Platypus, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry... I wrote these nominations when I was very tired and I tried to be coherent. And in that very tired state of mind, I goofed you along with SidewaysPlatypus, who is a very attractive young lady here.

I believe according to the "guy code", you're allowed to give me one solid thump to the arm for this infraction. My bad. :ymblushing:
Dirty n Evil wrote:Honorable mention: Platypus, sometimes you're the straight man of the boards, and sometimes you're just there with the well timed comment that makes us grin. Thanks for the smiles.
Wow.

This is stellar.

STELLAR, I say.

DnE, Platypus happens to be one of those "very attractive young ladies" too...

So you ultra-doubble badded!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Methinks the Platypus was confuzzled because she maybe has not meant to be so funny, or so. Just that it had naught to do with the "(wo)man"... (I assume "straight man" is a fixed expression, which is why you did not just write "woman".)

and yeah, I know DnE is mod and an honorable man and will not try to delete his post and can manipulate my post at will... still, I do that out of habit.

Oh, and according to the "guy code", I am now called upon to assist you in rapidly accelerating your head through a desk. :D :-bd
ImageImage

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Wait... I'm sorry... *headdesk* I thought that Platypus was a guy, and SidewaysPlatypus was a girl...

ARGH!!!

Right here we see the best reason for a "gender" tag on profiles. Because I hate making this goof, and I've had more than a few konks to the head in my day. Not to say I don't also see the other side of the arguement, but I still hate making this goof.