Christmas Ebilness Contest 2009 : Discussion thread.

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Re: Christmas Ebilness Contest 2009 : Discussion thread.

Post by Lilianna »

Trying, but I don't think I've been memorably ebil this year...
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

More like EVIL. :P

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Though I don't get why you will punch every guy you desire in the face... Kind of... counterproductive. :-\
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Because I'm adorable? And I'm going to be an engineer, Don. You can't tell me that, as the only female in most of my classes, I won't get hit on by a lot of creepy nerds. And with my boobs, the jocks will too. Creeps and jocks get punched.

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Lilianna wrote:I will continue this behavior next year, and intend fully to punch any male I desire in the face at FSU next year.
Love, Lily.
I quote verbatim.

So you will get hit on by a lot of nerds. Check. And jocks. Check. But if you intend to punch any guys you desire - and you also state you intend to punch creeps and jocks... You desire being hit on by them.

ARGH LOOP SPLODES

Actually, I think you made a grammar mistake, wanting to write you'll punch anyone who desires you. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

No, it makes perfect sense. She will punch any male she desires [to punch](<understood) in the face. You're just over reading it, mr scientist. :p
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Thank you, Mr. Nifty Cafe World av.

FSU Class of 2014!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I'm just trying to show my engineer daughter that she will need precision in language, not just machine tools! :P

Sooo, Lily will become the ultimate nerd nightmare. "Look and be touched... hard!" ;))
ImageImage

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

But I'm still happy about getting into FSU. The only other kid I know personally who applied got wait-listed. And two preppy cheerleaders got in, but it's their third choice. I reserve the right to punch my fellow 'noles in the face. I will make a t-shirt for the first day that says so as a legal disclaimer.

FSU Class of 2014!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

By the way, my uni is also named FSU (Friedrich-Schiller Universität). :P
ImageImage

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

YES SCHOOL ACRONYM BUDDIES.

FSU Class of 2014!

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

My school just has a whole lotta UMF. We put in the effort. 8-|
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

GermanMerc

Post by GermanMerc »

After reading the entry thread again, i dont think i as a more or less normal man could ever compete in that :(
Be creative, invent a perversion.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

*Shakes mighty fist at Midge*

You bastard! :P

GM, Xar: Pfffft. I don't want to hear this "I don't think I have a chance of winning, so I'm not entering." stuff. It's the playing which is fun!

I'll do mine tomorrow morning. :D
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I just don't enter so i'm not accused of vote rigging or threatening to ban everyone if they don't vote for me :P

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Hey, this is the ebil contest.

No evil allowed. :P
ImageImage