"What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest". Vote now!

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Who has the winning bid!? (2 Votes)

Poll ended at Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:08 pm

Azrael
22%
Lilianna and Explodingjoe
3%
Dirty n Evil
25%
Cyanide Sweet
No votes
Asaryu and Midgetshrimp
25%
Don Alexander
8%
Fen
14%
Xarlaxas, Teacher2B and Tenjen
3%

Total votes: 36

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

"What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest". Vote now!

Post by Dirty n Evil »

The Entry Period is now Closed and voting has started! You have 2 Votes each to decide!

The "What Would You Do To Win a Ma3 Forum Contest?" Contest!!!

Contest entries will be accepted from August 4th until August 25th. Voting begins August 26th until August 31st.

How does this work? The entries into this contest will offer up some action with some tie to the comic that they will carry through if just to win an Ma3 contest. If they are voted to win, then they have to carry out whatever 'bid' they made to win the contest. This is a goofy fun contest, so no actions that are potentially harmful or dangerous will be accepted. If photo documentation of carrying through with said action is possible, it is encouraged in order to share with the rest of the forum a good laugh. If not possible, a post by the winner describing the experience of what they've pledged to carry through is minimumally required - we are all friends here, so we'll trust you to be honest. Remember that it's your fellow forumites that are voting on this as well, so something clearly outrageous and unlikely to be verified can also be passed over for votes.

This is a contest intended to encourage people to have fun and be silly, so naturally something to the extreme of "I will get a tattoo of the Ma3 logo on my buttocks" while humorous is a bit permanent and thus discouraged. Writing it in marker on your bum and posting the picture? Better. This can be a unisex contest, meaning there's no cause to run two seperate polls due to gender.

Rules & Guidelines:

1. Only one entry per person
2. Remember that this is a contest for the forum, and as such entries are encouraged to be tied in to events or characters in the Ma3 comic strip.

This sort of contest is meant to be fun for everyone, because even if you win... to a degree, you lose. =)) Have fun and good luck!

The prize for winning will be the name color and rank title of choice and a fancy winners badge. This thread for entry's only. Please keep all discussion/questions/comments to the relevant discussion thread.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Entry Thread

Post by Azrael »

I guess I'll kick this pig:

I would actually find a way to post a pic of myself. What? You said what Frankie? It has to tie in with the comic? :-? Hmmm...how about because I'm like Rob and don't like to be seen?
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

LILIANNA'S AND EXPLODINGJOE'S TWO-PART ENTRY!

Part One: The Idea (Lilianna)
"Hmm... I need a good idea for this contest... maybe... maybe I could convince one of the boys to pull a Dillon and dress up as a woman? Not good enough! Ooh, I know! Dress up as DiDi!"

Part Two: The Follow-Through (ExplodingJoe)
"I do so solemnly swear to dress up as DiDi, complete with before and after pictures, if you vote for this entry."

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

The Official Bid of the Evil-Mod:

If I am voted to win this contest, I swear that I will take a photo of myself re-enacting this pose from Ma3...

... and posting it on these boards. :-o :D
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Well, since the current theme appears to be cross-dressing... and since I have the brilliant idea of entering with the FIRST thing that comes to mind... if I win this contest I will dress up as Gary and post the picture on the board! ;;)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I'm pretty sure MS is willing, so here goes! I'm going to regret this, I can tell.

MS and I, when we see each other in December, will recreate the flower and the bee costumes from this strip. Me as the flower, him as the bee.

ohfuckohfuckohfuck
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

*screeches in, tires smoking*

This is all Teach's fault, it was her idea!!! =))

Okay...

If I win this contest, I will shave my chest. At least parts of it. Leaving the Ma3 logo standing!!! And of course henceforth provide pictorial evidence of said deed.

Now go vote for someone else :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

If I win this contest i will make a long, long, tribute song to ma3 and everyone on this forum. I will then record it while wearing girly clothes, make up and maybe even a wig(if I can find one). Perchance even some female friends scantily dressed in the background for extra fanservice. And, of course, a shirtless guy for Don.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.