CNC Discussion thread.

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Vote Off! Who's contest will be the winner?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Dirty n Evil
64%
Radbaron
36%

Total votes: 14

Bear
BANNED

Re: CNC Discussion thread.

Post by Bear »

Only 5 days left to enter!

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Only a day left to enter now!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

This one kind of fizzled out... :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I have been wracking my brain and I can not come up with anything that hasn't been done. I r not smrt sometimes.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

you know, I really do like Engy's one, so if this isn't voted in I think it should be the next one! ;) :-bd

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh, I'm pretty sure this will be voted on. :P

Then you can vote for Engy. :)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

I don't want to. I want to hit him with his wrench

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Okay sorry for the delay due to computer troubles... but you can vote now!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Two votes, people, two!!!1

Whoever voted first only used 1. :P
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well I'm not changing voting system to being changable. I call that the 'silly person not reading the rules clause'. :p

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

I only used one too. But only cos i couldn't read all the rules on my phone :(

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I'm surprised at how many people claim to miss it when its right there, directly under the question and above the vote buttons "You have two options".

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

I went in with the firm resolve of only using one vote, but wound up voting for 2 anyways because I couldn't make up my damn mind.

Oh well...

Best of luck to everybody!

I was going to enter. I had a wonderful idea while at work one day, but then I completely forgot it when I got home. :( Hasn't come back to me since.

Maybe I'll give Bear a nudge when it comes back sometime later on. :)
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

VOTE OFF!!!! VOTE OFF!!!! VOTE OFF!!!! VOTE OFF!!!! VOTE OFF!!!! VOTE OFF!!!! VOTE OFF!!!! VOTE OFF!!!! VOTE OFF!!!! VOTE OFF!!!! VOTE OFF!!!! VOTE OFF!!!! VOTE OFF!!!! VOTE OFF!!!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

Yay, we get to vote again!!!!

Or, we just declare two winners, and have the two contests consecutively. Bear saves work. ;)
ImageImage

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

That should give his muses enough of a rest... Congrats to the tied-up guys...!

Mmm... :D
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10