CNC Discussion thread.

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Vote Off! Who's contest will be the winner?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Dirty n Evil
64%
Radbaron
36%

Total votes: 14

Bear
BANNED

Re: CNC Discussion thread.

Post by Bear »

Dangit... who messed with teh votes to make it a tie? /:) Well I'm evil, so we're having a vote off. :ymdevil:

Just to make things fair though, Rad gets the name colour and title pick. :ymparty:

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I'll admit that the last couple of days were crazy, I lost track of the date - and didn't vote in the last voting of this contest. :-s But everyone can rejoice at another excuse to vote because of my goof, yes? ...no, Bear, not the hammer, NOooooooo!!!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

*Critter Construction Crew break out the road sweeper to clear up the DnE puddle.* Don't worry, we'll have him back mostly in shape... eventually... :ymdevil:

Well looks like DnE is going to win the vote off, but didn't anyone tell Rad he won the name colour and title? :-\

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Congratulations to Radbaron for his swell new color and title!! :-bd

You're a big boy now ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Looks like after winning this vote off, DnE is going to have to make a pretty crazy bid in his own contest to keep up his winning streak ;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Also, of course, congrats to DnE for winning!!!!

Now I have to come up with something. Damn you! :|
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Congrats DnE, well fought battle, good show, wot wot :)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Damnit that was bad timing to be grounded.
Congrats!
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

IU was wondering where you had disappeared to!!

:ymhug:

So... Grounded involves like, no internetz?? :-\ ZOMG :-o
ImageImage

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Well, it was "you are so damned irresponsible I mean you forgot to do the dishes like we told you to, even though you've vacuumed and done dishes and laundry every day for a few weeks now, we will treat you like you went out and got pregnant while selling crack and take away everything and you have to clean your room which is a mess and which I am a perfectionist about in exactly one hour and you get not privileges like us paying for your lab fees for school or picking you up if you miss the bus and we are taking away your allowance and your phone and your computer and everything else rawr rawr rawr".

I understand where my parents were coming from, but damn. If I have to find my own rides to school, having my phone so that I know people's numbers would be helpful. If I'm not allowed to make any money, paying my own band and lab fees is going to be a bitch. Et cetera.

So far, I have earned my phone back (because I needed to give a friend :ymhug:s and emotional support), my iPod back (because I need it for band), and rides to school, from school, and in town. Oh, and the computer, but only because I did a crapload of work yesterday.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Gratz Radbaron and DnE. :D :ymapplause: :ymparty:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.