FFE Discussion Thread.

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Bear
BANNED

Re: FFE Discussion Thread.

Post by Bear »

Later :P I'm letting people have 12 more hours to enter due to low party turn-out.

More enteries! /:)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

It doesn't matter what the party turnout is, the Sith will take over anyway. :P

Actually, Farth and alichan have been preparing an entry, but Farth had huge Inet problems this weekend, and now she is off to see Rocky Horror Show. And alichan has gone missing a bit... Don't know if they will be able to finalize until tonight.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Post by farthingale »

Sorry, we really couldn't touch sides until tonight, and both of us are waaaaay to tired to finish it off. We only got as far as our coat of arms really, because I out far far too much thought into the symbols of heraldry... L-) So... too pooped to be political, sadly. :shrug: But we promise to take part in the next one most def!
Dashing Gentlelady of the Elder Cave Harem. Defender of Honour, Ripper of Bodices.
Image Image

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Okay, I'll give people till tomorrow... no point wasting any effort. :P

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:-w

Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Hate computer.... it went kablooie... Last minute entries now please!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I don't think any are coming... :(
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Urge to maul rising.... Okay.. so despite being given lots of extra time, the people who said they'd enter haven't... :|

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

:(

:ymtongue: to all those who did not enter.

I voted! :ymparty: FURST!

Hehe, actually the votes should remain secret! ;))
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Don.. voting for yourself! :-o For shame!

Just kidding. :ymdevil:

*Shakes paw at everyone who didn't enter, especially at those who said they would and then didn't*

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

HAH!

I voted first so it would be clear I did not vote for myself!

FOILED, BEAR, FOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!

b-(

Well, I know some people have had multiple problems in the last days...

But if they had done it weeks ago...
ImageImage

Eight

Post by Eight »

I am shamed in voting for myself, as the competition is too strong, I need all the help I can get. :p

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

*dumps a load of ashes on Merrick's head*

For shame!!! :ymtongue: b-(

Yay, I haz a vote!!!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage

Eight

Post by Eight »

Yeh, well, whatcha gonna do, hang me?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I'll leave that to you ;)
ImageImage