Cleavage Contest. Discussion Thread. Vote Now!

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Who has the best Joker Cleavage?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Don Alexander
24%
Tenjen
27%
Chuvy
30%
Midgetshrimp
18%

Total votes: 33

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Cleavage Contest. Discussion Thread. Vote Now!

Post by Don Alexander »

Dang, I know of one person who definitely has not voted yet...

A person that might vote for Tenjen! :D :P

But this person will probably not be online and vote...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I just noticed the the form doesn't seem to know about daylight savings time and so is actually running an hour behind the timezone I've set my preferences too... soo... while its telling me theres should be about an hour left, theres actually two :|

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Which will hardly matter in the end... :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

And the votes are in, the polls end and everything counted.... and the winners are....

Alisonchan in the Real Cleavage section and Chuvy in the Cleavage Joker section. Congrats!

Your badges will be one the way soon when Peppercat finishes them, and Chuvy, you get to pick out your nice spangly name colour and shiney rank title!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Huzzah!!!!

Congrats to alison and to Chuvy!!!! (<---- N00best shiny name ever!!! ;) )
ImageImage

Chuvy
Might Take A Hit

Post by Chuvy »

:-bd Beginner's luck. Thanks for the votes guys. And I'll have to think about the colour change and title. I'll PM a mod sometime. I'll probably be the only coloured name not allowed in the Elder Cave. B-)
Also, I must publicly thank my G :x F for the bra and camera work.
Yo Morpheus, look, you're a real cyber punk
But your friend Trinity has junk in the trunk
Facebook last.fm Zune

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Perhaps we shall make an exemption concerning the cave... :P

*now wonders how many girls will want Chuvy as their minion*
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Asaryu gives 2 thumbs up!

Also, I can happily agree to be his mistress in there...though I have quite the harem (absent for the most part as they may be).
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

No fair, I want a minion!
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Whee! I have a new plaything!

*does a dance*

:ymparty:
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Long is the reach of the tentacoo!!!

Sway: How about Ajax!! ;)
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Sway: We can have Chuvy on a time-share if you like?

I'm sure he won't mind. ;)

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Ajax? Yeah right. I'd be lucky to pull his hand out from beneath the waistband of his boxers.

Besides, if there aren't tits in it for him, then there's nothin' in it for him at all. /:)
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

interviewer

So, dear Sway, tell us... What do you want in a minion?

/interviewer
ImageImage