Cute Butt Contest : Discussion Thread. Vote Now!

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Who has the cutest butt? (Underwear Divison . 2 Votes. )

Poll ended at Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Alisonchan
31%
Pfhreak
3%
Cyanide Sweet
10%
Midgetshrimp
10%
Dirty n Evil
10%
Swayambhu
36%

Total votes: 61

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Re: Cute Butt Contest : Discussion Thread. Vote Now!

Post by Asaryu »

I've just spent about 3 hours having MS try to convince me that my bottom is nice. It's been difficult, since I don't trust the judgment of someone who hasn't really seen it. Eventually, he took a clandestine screenshot of my bottom when I was distracted.

I was not impressed. :P
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I'm actually surprised that DnE is beating Midget in the underwear section considering that Midge won the Cutest Forumite... but then its probably the star power of DnE's entry. lol

And so far a draw between Alison and Sway... Epp! :-ss

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

I am annoyd by teh fact that midgetshrimp did not participate in the pants section. The underwear pic is not that impressive, but the jeans pic IS ASIODSAIODJASDOJASDIOASDIWANTTHAT.
:(
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

*nods in agreement*

I want that ass. NAO
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I went with the majority of picks posted. And he went with 2 underwear shots to the one pants :p

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Well..it's his own silly fault.

*snorgles his bottom*

Seriously people...you gotta get some of this action.

Eight

Post by Eight »

Curses, I am being soundly thrashed!

How can guys even compete with the ladies though....? :p

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

If it means anything to you, Eight, I love your booty.
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

*considers soundly thrashing Eights booty*

*needs to take a moment*

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

Eight, I voted for guys:P. Just not you.
(go go go, Midge and otaku!).

(it is a little known fact that while I prefer females, I've always preferred a guy's ass to that of a girl's. )
(I traumatize girls with my random boobgrabs and guys by grabbing their asses. Everyone seems to have agreed upon the fact that I sexually harass both ways and not take me seriously)
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

i hope your hesitation stems from thoguhts of just how to go about trashing his ass.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Wow, alison has strongly caught up since I went to bed!! There had been times when Sway had twice as many votes!

Yay, CS is in a tie with DnE on third here!!

In clothed, I have the least votes. :(( As expected. ;) I at least seem to have a realistic view of my bum.

Not like Asaryu. I'm with Teach, MS and everyone else. It's a good ass. Okay, not Sway-level, no, but really good. I voted for it as well, and assuredly not out of pity!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

PFL, there's another poll in the other thread!!!

For the clothed butts. ;)

Also, feel free to add what would have been your entry. ;;)

AND HAVE FUN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MAY IT BE THE GREATEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :x :x :-* :-*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Double post as I'm switching topic and this may be of interest...

Has anyone else noticed that if the winners for title/color are given out in the traditional manner, Pfhreak, who has the least votes in the underwear category, wins by default?? Everyone else in the category has already been gentled...

In the clothed category, the field is still rather open and the competition fierce!! We have Tenjen, Doc, Eight and Otaku, and Doc leads with only a single vote.
ImageImage

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

About my butt, I was like Asaryu all day and night yesterday: T-T My SO was like, "So in the end, the only thing that matters is how much I like your butt." Me, "No. When did that become true?"
Him: -_-
Me: -_-
Him, "Sway's ass was pretty fine."
Me: -___________________________________________________________- "I will kill you in your sleep."
"Class A Pet, Most Well Intentioned Fair Milkmaiden"
ImageImageImage