The Frankie Awards! Discussion.

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Re: The Frankie Awards! Discussion.

Post by midgetshrimp »

Alison, those are made of nothing but PURE WIN and HAPPY AWESOME POWER! Who said plushies? I need cupcake plushies!

Ahem. Yes. Those are indeed deliciously adorable drawn delectables. :D
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

DnE, LSD, how did you do that with the signatures involving the cupcakes??
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

I'm not sure about DnE's, but I did mine with Paint Shop Pro. If you'd like, I can do one for you. :)
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh. Well, I could get that done myself.

I had hoped it was some HTML trick which creates a box which then includes the actual text - because if it's a graphic, it means I'd have to redo it in an extrenal program each time I want to change my sig line.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Yeah, I just did pretty much what LSD did and made a graphic out of it... and saved the cupcake seperate if I wanted to change anything. Which I want to now, since seeing hers - it's so cool, and mine's lame. :( I wanna be cool, too!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

I've got at least 3 versions saved right now, aside from the original cupcake picture. (That one's going nowhere. :D )

I love tinkering around with PSP, so it's not a big deal for me to go and play with everyone's graphics. Plus, it gives me excuses to download neat new fonts!
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Alisonchan
Cuddle Piglet

Post by Alisonchan »

AWWW! :x All of you make me so happy. I could mail you out the originals, but I've ruined them by putting glitter on them, plus, for right now, I'm using them to make a group painting!
"Class A Pet, Most Well Intentioned Fair Milkmaiden"
ImageImageImage

Eight

Post by Eight »

Man, I missed a lot in my absense.....those are some awesome pics! B-)

Eight

Post by Eight »

Teacher2B wrote:Welcome back Eight!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
Wooo! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

*glomp-snorgles and tenta-wa3ps*
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Eight! It's been a while, to say the least! :D
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Eight

Post by Eight »

I've been busy with various projects.
Asaryu lured me back. :p

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I showed him the 'apple-sticker' pic he missed out on. :P

It's one was of getting the boys to come back. :D
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Hey, welcome back, Eight!!!

;)) Apple-sticker pic ;))

Asaryu, you have fiendish friendish ways ;) :ymhug:
ImageImage

Eight

Post by Eight »

Asaryu wrote:I showed him the 'apple-sticker' pic he missed out on. :P

It's one was of getting the boys to come back. :D
She has her ways. :))