June Contests Discussion Thread

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

FrenaThakore
Creator of the Cuddle Piles

Re: June Contests Discussion Thread

Post by FrenaThakore »

I cant seem to get my camera on my computer to work. Its so hard to take pictures of yourself.

I'll work on it. - sighs -
I'm fine! Seriously! Thanks for asking.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

*has premptively shoved in a wedge into a door with many other forumite contenders [male and female] trying to get into the thread*

ILL HELP YOU!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

oh. Ok. If i must. I'll join the wet t-shirt contest....

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Heh, Az said thrust >.>
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

The anarchists promises are naught but hollow lies! Chaos is no freedom, it is a state of uncertainty and fear. True freedom is a dream, without proper governing, any population will degrade into a tyrannical state as the strong take what they wish from the weak.

This message is brought to you by the S.O.U.L. Party, looking out for the needs of the common and supercommon forum goer alike. Vote S.O.U.L.

I'm Lighthawk, and I approve of this message.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Yes, they will "look after" your needs. And all it will cost you is your SOUL. Don't be another brick in the wall of Tyranny, stand up for your Right to Freedom.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

I was thinking about the SOUL roster... would you ban me from keep hunting my prey? I find that after exercise of the prey, the running blood becomes way tastier.
The iceman cometh

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

I would more like to encourage you to please make sure you engage in safe and humane prey chasing, and to give serious thought to finding a willing prey source.
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

There could always be an exercise prey program initiated. I'm sure willing runners could be found.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Azrael would like you to believe he has your best interests at heart. He promises you freedom, but can he really be trusted?

From his own lips
Azrael wrote:Personally, I recommend a swift kick in the junk, that always makes me feel better. But then I'm a mean, rotten old bastard.
Do you really want to vote for a mean, rotten old bastard? And this isn't the only indication of his true, violent nature
Azrael wrote:Now we just need to break the clicker fingers on all the people voting for the other guys.
Azrael wrote:Nonsense. There's always a need for shotguns.
Not only is he violent, but he doesn't even truly believe his own promise of freedom from government control
Azrael wrote:The only two things guaranteed in life are death and taxes.
Death and taxes, guaranteed? Is that what you want to vote for, hmmm?

This message is brought to you by the S.O.U.L. Party, looking out for the needs of the common and supercommon forum goer alike. Vote S.O.U.L.

I'm Lighthawk, and I approve of this message.

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

it's been too damn long since I last entered a contest

maybe if I can get my hair styled/lightened before the due-date, i'll see if i can whip up a little naughty something
ImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

<3<3<#<3
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

THIS IS THE WORST CONTEST IDEA EVER IN THE WORLD.

/normalmode

okay so trying to get a wet T shirt thing going but all i have is my win7phone and iam not even sure i can upload stuff from it :<
ImageImageImage

FrenaThakore
Creator of the Cuddle Piles

Post by FrenaThakore »

Is my computer not working or are there really no entries in the wet t-shirt contest yet?
I'm fine! Seriously! Thanks for asking.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

None.

Save us, Frenuh! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)