28%
Posseforlife
23%
LadySheDevil
11%

Total votes: 53

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: CEC Voting: Girls!

Post by Don Alexander »

Ooooh, my Sithling is leading the pack! :ymdevil:

*pats self on shoulder for choosing ebil apprentice*

Though this one will be quite a tight race!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Don Alexander wrote:Ooooh, my Sithling is leading the pack! :ymdevil:

:ymdevil:

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Can I get an "Unebil" prize?
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Lilianna wrote:Can I get an "Unebil" prize?
Awwwww.

:ymhug:

This means you are the goodiest one of all. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Yay I'm the goodiest... out of the entrants, at least.

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

You can now point to the contest when your teachers get annoyed at you for calling someone a filthy, dirty french fry...."Hey guys, stop complaining! It could be worse!See!"
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

:)) This is true.

I shall have to print out the winning entry for proof.

FSU Class of 2014!

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

You realise that sith aprentice's [according to official star wars lore] kill their masters when they're training is done right? Infact, its nothing to do with training. They just end up killing their masters.

its like an unwritten rule.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Tenjen wrote:You realise that sith aprentice's [according to official star wars lore] kill their masters when they're training is done right? Infact, its nothing to do with training. They just end up killing their masters.
Unless they have an unfortunate accident first, like Darth Maul. ;)
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:Only one vote of difference... :D
T2B must be into photo-finishes! :D
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:I won't be at home to see the end of the contest...going to the cinema :D :D :D .
I won't be either. Tonight, I go to meet my old classmates!! :ymparty:

I won`t be back until 2:00 UT or so...
ImageImage

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Tenjen wrote:

You realise that sith aprentice's [according to official star wars lore] kill their masters when they're training is done right? Infact, its nothing to do with training. They just end up killing their masters.

*shifty eyes*

:ymdevil:

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Psst.... :-$ *proffers pink crystal to CS* ;)

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Bear wrote:Psst.... :-$ *proffers pink crystal to CS* ;)
*slips crystal into pocket*

Nothing to see here folks.... :D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Shouldn't this be over?? And CS the winner?? :-\
ImageImage