23%
LadySheDevil
11%

Total votes: 53

Bear
BANNED

CEC Voting: Girls!

Post by Bear »

And here we have the First Annual Christmas Ebilness Contest voting thread for the girls. Enteries shown in order of being recieved. Everyone gets three votes each due to popular grumbling, and no you can't change your votes once cast!

Voting will end Midnight on Tuesday the 23rd. Winners will be announced on the 24th or Christmas Eve.

The prize will be... A Special Ebilest Formite Title, chosen by you, and a nice spangley colour for your name.
cyanide_sweet wrote:Dear Beary-Claws,

I have been a VERY Ebil little girl this year. This summer I threw a party, and when it was crashed by authority, spent quite a while hiding in a hot tub with about four others.

I started a food fight in a used car dealership. With WHOLE pizzas. They were not pleased.

Challenged a room full of guys and lesbians (long story) to a game of strip poker, then turned the entire game to my advantage, so not only did I win the game and stayed mostly clothed, but all the males were in their boxers v. drunk wearing bras of the ladies. they didn't know what hit 'em :ymdevil:

One day when bored, me and an Ebil sidekick/minion rearranged all the furniture in the house, including using a couch tipped on end to block the stairs.

Helped a friend blend a pizza in the blender, then videotaped him drinking it... and subsequently throwing up. In the same day we felt it was necessary to change the real estate landscape of the community... by moving all the "For Sale" signs in the middle of the night to places like schools and churches. Plus, stop signs look much better when rather than just saying "Stop" they say "Stop VOLDEMORT". I think of it as a public service announcement.

Convinced a bus driver to turn his city bus into a party bus. Lots of techno and dancing :D

I threw a Halloween party, plenty with lots of zombies, satan worship, eating rubber eyeballs, and fights to the death between Jedi, Wolverine, and a sexy-goth faerie.

I have learned some lessons though! Such as, started a rave party in a hotel on a school trip gets you in trouble... even if the techno music is only 5 guys beatboxing loudly. Some people don't appreciate it if they are given a surprise lapdance by a boy with pants full of ice. And, people are often surprised if they wake up with full body sharpie tattoos! I thought I was being rather artistic with the last one, I especially thought "BALLS" on the forehead in rainbow was a nice touch. Oh, and you get kicked off the field for whistling and shouting "YUMMY" when the Senior Boys Volleyball team is warming up. *shifty eyes*

And here's why I'm Ebil...

Reason #1: I gots 'splosives!

Reason #2: I'm watching you

Reason #3: Uh... Hai guys... I guess this would be my bribery entry :D

Signed, cyanide_sweet
Lilianna wrote:Dear Non-Denominational Overlord of Ebil-Mas,

I've been very, VERY ebil this year! In fact, I've been SOOOOO ebil I'll be bureacr... boroughcratic... business-like and use a list!

1. The display of boobs. I'm sorry, Beary-Claus, but there are no pictures of this torture, but I've made a habit of wearing a low-cut shirt and wearing a jacket with only the top button fastened. It makes a nice, neat little frame.
2. The assisting of rumors. I know you'd be proud of me. I helped accelerate the rumor about our band director leaving for our rival school. It was deliciously entertaining.
3. The profanities. It's REALLY fun to cuss somebody out under my breath. The insults in foreign languages 101 really helped with this ebilness.
4. The punching and kicking. Apparently girls go into the fetal position if kicked hard enough in the crotch, too. But I don't recommend it, Beary-Claus. I'm always afraid I'll end up with my foot stuck in their slit.
5. The blatant rule breaking. Ooh I text messaged during classes. I'm a rebel without a cause. And without actually rebelling woot.
6. I stole a lot of mocha frappuccinos from my friends this year. Double ebil, because they did not have coffee and I was too hyper to tolerate.

Well, Beary-Claus, oh Lord of Ebil-Mas, these are just a VERY FEW of my ebilness this year. Please, give me lots of coal. I need it to throw at idiots so that I can be even ebiller next year.

Fondly, Lilianna
peppercat wrote:Dear Beary Sexy Claws,

I have not been ebil this year, so you can ask T2B fill my stocking with bacon and tequila, please. :P

... alright, alright, I lie. I may have been a tiny bit ebil. But just a bit.

Well, ok, there was that time when we pushed Charlie into the swimming pool at 3am with his clothes on and he had to wear a towel for a brief moment. Yes yes, I know it was just a brief moment because I snatched the towel away. But that was fuuuun! Plus, I got my punishment for it! I mean, they all tried to squish this poor kitty in the bed! :( It was awful, it hurt *sniff*

Tee hee, hidden love puddle intentions... *ahem* Hurt! :(

Speaking of love puddles, I was not being ebil that day when Calo took us to his new apartment and I shouted "NO, I DID NOT BRING CONDOMS! GO GET SOME!" It was just a little mischief. I swear I hadn't seen his neighbours getting into the elevator with us! It was not my fault! I was not, er, wearing my eyeglasses! And yes yes, I know I told his neighbour that all three of us girls there were his girlfriends... but I was doing it for him! Now his neighbours will think that he's a sex god and want him! :D So I actually did him a favour O:-)

I also did him a favour when I bought him that sexy girl underwear... I mean, I got a pair for the whole gang... the girls will just make a better use of them :P

By the way, undoing and snatching away my girl friends' bikini tops and throwing them far away from the swimming pool is not ebil. It's just... it's like.... it's a tradition almost. Ish. We always do that! Just like undoing bras in class. Come on, people almost expect it. And if not, they should. From me, at least.

Just as everyone should always expect a 2am call from me saying "OMG! IT WAS A GIRL!". I mean, calves are babies too, so someone ought to announce their births. And if I'm gonna be on duty and stay til late night, I might as well tell others :D Who said news in the countryside don't travel as fast?

Other than that, this year I've truly been a lil angel... well, ok, maybe not an angel...

shall we say, a lil mischief fairy? :)

Yours truly (for any purpose you may have ;) )

PePPerCat
posseforlife wrote:Dearest Beary Claus,

I have been a beary ebil girl this year. >:]

To start, I worked as Customer Service for AT&T's mobile phone company, and after many long days, the day before I quit I had two lovely answers for people. The first, a woman called who had dropped her cell into a puddle of water, she was a moron and I was tired of dealing with people, so when she asked if there was a way to dry out her phone, I told her to fill a bag with rice and salt and take her phone's back and battery off and drop all the pieces into the bag and shake it around and let it sit for a week or so. The latter call was from a belligerent man who kept yelling at me and asking me why his bill was showing calls to Jamaica when he had never called Jamaica and his wife was very adamant she hadn't either. I finally told him "Because your wife is a lying whore and is cheating on you, and unfortunately that's not something I can write off on your bill. Looks like you ought to look into counseling and quit calling me." Then I quit. :)

A friend and I also plotted and on ym sisters computer replaced all her desktop icons with system shutdown prompts. She thought her computer was broken. >:)

I am also beary ebil in that I am a thief and a tease! I tease boys in public and I stole a virginity. >:] I have given many pairs of blue balls.

I also ebil in my WoW playing. I spent my time as 70 before the new expansion ganking lowbies and ruining people's days, and since I run two accounts I play alliance and horde on a pvp server, so I divulge locations of players to my friends to murder those who irritate me. >:)

I am ebil in my jerk-ness. I am a sarcastic and cynical bitch often times, and arguing is my forte.

But my ultimate form of ebil...is my ability to still appear innocent through all of this! Buweeheehee. >:) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/ ... Dec1-6.jpg

Love Always with Ebilness,
The Innocently Ebil Piratess Queen
LadySheDevil wrote:I suppose I'll throw my proverbial hat in.

Dearest, Wonderfullest, Beary-Claws,

I've been a mildly ebil girl this year.

I have planted numerous Mentos bombs, the majority of which I have personally witnessed the messiness that ensued. Nobody at work trusts a bottle of Diet Coke with a note that says "Take me!" anymore. And still, nobody suspects me... Because I don't drink Diet Coke! Dun-Dun-DUNNN!

I've also made special Ex-Lax brownies, and given them out to people who have made my life especially difficult this year... Trust me, only those who deserved it got them... I'm ebil, not evil. Trust me. My old boss deserved it. He was a dink.

As a fake graduation gift to one of my co-workers who hates bugs and anything to do with bugs, I gave her the gift of a necklace with a spider preserved inside the pendant. She freaked out. I died laughing.

I nigh-exclusively read slash fanfiction. My motto: "My fandom warns for het." Oh yes... Truly ebil, I am...

I have a habit of slashing all of my male friends together, in one big, kinky fanfic in my head. Since I can really only draw chibis, I sketch out the cuter scenes I come up with, because I am ebil, not evil, and refuse to draw chibi pr0n.

I've gotten several of my friends into slashy fandom as well. And there's just no turning back... EVER.

I make the most sinfully delicious chocolate bars at home, then feed them to friends and co-workers, ruining their diets for a whole day! :ymdevil:

One of the main reasons I wish to pursue a career in massage therapy is, I'll be getting PAID to FEEL PEOPLE UP. :ymdevil:

I also listen to ebil music, the heavier, the louder and more deafening, the better! And moar satanic growls, pleez!

I roll with this, the ebilest of all posses:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ ... ess002.jpg

I also happen to possess the most ebilest thing that ever was ebil... That's right... The POD!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ ... ess004.jpg

And, well... I guess if all else fails, the twins will bail me out. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ ... ess008.jpg

With much lustful bribery involving a Bailey's bath, chocolate, and bacon,

LSD

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Re: CEC Voting: Girls!

Post by Swayambhu »

I refuse to vote for anyone that used their bewbies to bribe their voters!

Booty, on the other hand...
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Pepper and Lilianna didn't use boobies :p

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

I tried to vote for Lily, too, but I accidentally pressed submit before I could do so.

I was all, "Oh, no harm, I can select up to three people... I'll just go ahead and--hey, where'd my other two options go!"

:( I can't vote for her now for some reason. Is it just because I'm retarded, or is it the poll's set-up?
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Its the set-up... changed it for a minute so you can vote your other two.

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Yay, hurray! I voted!
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

And now we lock it again so people can't mess with the system. :D

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

...can you unlock it? I didn't click my last option...
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

:|

Okay... but this is the last time.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

There's going to be some serious chaffage on Bears unlocking paw soon.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Its not like these forums have those nice remote controlled locking switches... Its a big arcance lump of metal that does it.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Thank you. I got it.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Okay.. no more unlocking the voting to change /add votes now. If you goofed, thats your fault for not reading the rules first! /:)

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

I'm up against some ebilly tough competition here... But I can't complain, you're all awesome. :D
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I only voted for one. I thought that was the point (I dislike this 3 people thing), then realised afterwards. I still probably would have just voted once...