23%
LadySheDevil
11%

Total votes: 53

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Re: CEC Voting: Girls!

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Dirty n Evil wrote:Congrats, Cyanide! Hmmm, Don Alexander and CS win... mind you, with her being his Sithling I'm not picturing DA all done up like the Emperor from Star Wars. :D Not that I'd want to picture Cyanide as Vader, Dooku, or Darth Maul... but if I mentioned slave outfit Leia, I think I'd get myself into trouble. :))
I would look totally badass if I used facepaint to get my face like Darth Maul's ;)

Plus with the whole slave outfit thing... that would make Don Jabba, which I don't think he'd like too much :))

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

cyanide_sweet wrote:Plus with the whole slave outfit thing... that would make Don Jabba, which I don't think he'd like too much :))
He'd take one for the team :))

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

cyanide_sweet wrote:Plus with the whole slave outfit thing... that would make Don Jabba, which I don't think he'd like too much :))
If that gets me CS in a Leia slave outfit on a chain, I'll take one for the team, yeah!!! :))

:ymhug: and :-* to CS for putting up with the grumbly old teacher. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Na na! [-x

It's not like the other girls campaigned either.

Anyway, welcome back! :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I voted for you! :P