14%
NobodySpecial
7%
Tenjen
12%

Total votes: 57

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: CEC Voting: Guys.

Post by Don Alexander »

peppercat wrote:Depends :P
Yeah, a mile might hurt. :P

Well, here's a little holiday greeting for the gurlz.

My you all catch some tail!!! ;;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Don Alexander wrote:I am back to the 13 votes I had originally, at least.
I hope it does hold up, because that's the only number that should win an Ebilness contest.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Appart from 666 :ymdevil:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Appart from 666 :ymdevil:
We may need a few more months to get enough members.

Unless all of us create legions of sock puppets! :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Or the Kodiaks learn how to use the interwebs.... *ponders... Imagines the sites Frankie would visit...* We need to uninstall the interweb access in the cave...

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Post by zgwortz »

Well, next time to save Bear headaches, maybe we implement some kind of IRV (Instant Runoff Voting), although I prefer the Condorcet method myself... :p And we can split the voting groups by parties, with each party holding a primary election to specify their candidate for the contest... We can have the Kinky Hot Tub party (I'm *soooo* there...), the Pajama party, the Super Bowl party (I'm so *not* there...), etc. :ymdevil:
-->Steve
D.O.M.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

I will form the Unebilest party. NobodySpecial and Eight can join me.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Don Alexander wrote:
peppercat wrote:Depends :P
Yeah, a mile might hurt. :P

Well, here's a little holiday greeting for the gurlz.

My you all catch some tail!!! ;;)
KITTY :ymhug:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:Aww...no....not a tie... :( . 13-13 now...
:(( :(( :(( :(( :((
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, wasn't the contest supposed to be over midnight Tuesday-Wednesday??
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh, yeah.

It was just that I expected beary-mod to have a head-asplodie...
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Did!!!

Though only three of our girls were there... :((
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

My comp went asplodie... :p And i swear someones waits till the las minute just to mess with the results... when I find out who that is... Don's gonna get... oh wait, I'm not allowed to blaim him anymore, even if he is Ebil.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

thaldin wrote:Sent at: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:44 pm
To: Bear

Just for the record, if it somehow ends up tied, I'll concede to Don... He had a commanding lead before all hell broke loose.
And so, because of this generous act... Hardly ebil there Thaldin, should have sent an 'I claim victory over Don!' message to keep in with the ebil theme... :ymdevil: And well, Don was winning before too, and its christmas and I'm too busy to run a run off vote...Don win's this half of the First Annual Ebilness Contest!

Pic your new ebil title and name color and your prize willbe awarded eventually. :ymdevil: