14%
NobodySpecial
7%
Tenjen
12%

Total votes: 57

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: CEC Voting: Guys.

Post by Don Alexander »

Am I Ebil?
Yes I Am!!

- Diamond Head

:D

Now, true ebil would be if I conceded to thaldin, just to make bery-mods' life miserable!! ;)

Anyhoo, thanks a lot, thal!! ^:)^

Color and title wishes shall come by PM... Eventually. :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:Yay! DA won! :D ...eehh...sorry...I have to behave now...
I'll allow you to be friendly to me to balance out beary-mod's grumpiness... ;)

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Hooray for ebil!

Having been good all year, I'm not sure I should be consorting with you ebil types on Christmas Eve. I don't wanna get coal this Christmas.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:Hooray for ebil!

Having been good all year, I'm not sure I should be consorting with you ebil types on Christmas Eve. I don't wanna get coal this Christmas.
:((

You could sell the coal. In this bad economy... :p
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Actually...the coal may be enough to buy the plane-ticket I want.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

Congrats, Don! =)

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

*smirks* Who said it was to help him and not myself? muahah *coughs* damnit too late... contest is over lol

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

thaldin wrote:Congrats, Don! =)
Congrats, thaldin!!

You will become my vice president of Ebil in my Elder Cave Shadow Regime!!! :ymdevil:
ImageImage

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Wait, I don't get it. Says Thaldin and Don tied?
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Swayambhu wrote:Wait, I don't get it. Says Thaldin and Don tied?
Thaldin conceded via PM to beary-mod - see last page. :P
ImageImage

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Don Alexander wrote:
Swayambhu wrote:Wait, I don't get it. Says Thaldin and Don tied?
Thaldin conceded via PM to beary-mod - see last page. :P
Yeah, I just saw that! Just forgot to delete my post.

A little slow, due to mild sleepiness. Geoff kept me up all last night.
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Swayambhu wrote:A little slow, due to mild sleepiness. Geoff kept me up all last night.
Well, now, don't leave us hanging!!! :D
ImageImage

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

We went out for a late-night breakfast, and had a lot of coffee (with a lot of sugar, 'cause when it comes to coffee, we need sugar in that shit.) So we were up all night talking, playing games, and getting high.

And by getting high, I mean, I sat there and felt nothing while he got a buzz off his joint. :(

No matter how often I try, I can't get high. I should just quit trying altogether, fuck weed!
ImageImage

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Fuck drugs in general. Bad times.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Swayambhu wrote:No matter how often I try, I can't get high. I should just quit trying altogether, fuck weed!
I really am wondering if this is directly connected to your asexuality. Biologically, I mean. Lack of neurotransmitters, or something like that.

And I'm with phoenix. ;)
ImageImage