Cleavage Contest Discussion Thread(Joker Cleavage Vote Now!)

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Which Joker has the Epic-est Moobage?

GothPoet
15%
MerchManDan
28%
DonAlexander
44%
midgetshrimp
13%

Total votes: 39

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Re: Cleavage Contest Discussion Thread(Joker Cleavage Vote N

Post by Lilianna »

Artemisia wrote:
TellusEidolon wrote:I'm not that picky, i would be satisfied with a normal girl instead of a princess. :| :ymsigh:
I'm being silly and quoting Cinderella.
Actually, you were paraphrasing Snow White. </disneygeek>
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

It might have been Snow White. I haven't watched them in a long time.

And Ice, thank you for the offer, but aren't your friends on the other side of the ocean?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Depends on where you are. And, technically, Iceland couldn't be more in the middle of it ;)
The iceman cometh

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I live in the NE US. I love living here though. We have mountains, trees, rivers...
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

wrong wolf

Post by wrong wolf »

Mountains! Trees! Rivers! Oh, my!

Oh, wait. That's supposed to be lions, tigers, and bears. \:d/
Huh? Nope. Sorry. You've got the wrong wolf. You must be looking for my cousin, right.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Hey! Don't diss mountains and rivers. Trees, though... I'm not sure of them.... I'm going to the bad jokes now.
The iceman cometh

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

We have mountains, trees, rivers, rocks, we'll bless them all until we get fershnikered!

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Lilianna wrote:
Artemisia wrote:
TellusEidolon wrote:I'm not that picky, i would be satisfied with a normal girl instead of a princess. :| :ymsigh:
I'm being silly and quoting Cinderella.
Actually, you were paraphrasing Snow White. </disneygeek>
Oh. Didn't recognice that. It has been over a decade since i've seen those two.
Artemisia wrote:I'm looking for a warrior woman, I guess. . .with black hair, blue eyes . . .sigh.
Now you're quoting/imagining xena, Amirite? ;)

>.>

I'm a timid person too. I actually had a friend do a psychology test on me for fun last year and out from that it told me i'd a submissive/submissive person type in a relationship. (although we did the quick/short test, could've been way more complicated and more accurate result)
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

In desperation, I've uploaded my pics directly to my entry instead of linking to them. Because I'm apparently crazy enough to actually want to win this absurd contest. 8-}
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

TellusEidolon wrote:
Artemisia wrote:I'm looking for a warrior woman, I guess. . .with black hair, blue eyes . . .sigh.
Now you're quoting/imagining xena, Amirite? ;)

>.>

I'm a timid person too. I actually had a friend do a psychology test on me for fun last year and out from that it told me i'd a submissive/submissive person type in a relationship. (although we did the quick/short test, could've been way more complicated and more accurate result)
Noooo, not at all . . .(hides Xena poster) No, no Xena fandom here- not in the least- (hides Xena cards)

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

I thought so. :p :))

I used to watch that show in the 90's when it was sent on sundays along with hercules/young hercules/jack of all trades. :-B
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

In all fairness, I've had a 'thing' for black hair and blue eyes since I was about twelve. Still, I did drool over Xena lol.

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

You and me both. :ymblushing: I've a 'thing' for the aesthetics of both black haired and oriental women.

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Man, you two. It's just as good you aren't here. You'd dissolve my harem. ;) :D
The iceman cometh

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Hey! No hoarding!

Anyway, I prefer my women more dominant. I don't know why.