62%
Asaryu
38%

Total votes: 26

Bear
BANNED

CFC: Tie-Breaker Vote!

Post by Bear »

And now the contest is drawing to a close... Who is the Cutestest Female forumite? Is it Swayambhu or Asaryu? One vote per person and voting lasts for only 24 hours so vote soon!

Enteries ommitted to save space and because you should have already seen them and made up your mind between them by now!

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Re: CFC: Tie-Breaker Vote!

Post by Asaryu »

Are we allowed to vote for ourselves? ;;)
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:Are we allowed to vote for ourselves? ;;)
You have one now. Guess from whom??

:D

:ymhug:

I'd say yes. Because if both of you vote for yourselves, it will not make a difference. Unless you honestly consider Sway to be cuter than yourself, or the other way around.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Its a tie break, its only expect you'd do anything to give yourself an edge when you've only got 24 hours to get the votes in ;)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Wow, this is gonna be a nail-biter... I've got your back Asaryu! And any other part you think needs some support. ;)
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Right now, it's more Go Sway.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I stronly suspect I'll come second...my supporters appear to be part of a vocal minority. :)

I'm happy enough with what i have

Oh, and MS: I suspect the corset gives me all the support I need in the areas you were hoping to be assigned to :P
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Still here just in case. You just never know, you know?

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

It appears to be neck and neck.
Lady High Vice Mistress, Mistress of Vices

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

It will be hilarious if it ends up as a tie...does that mean only half the letters in our names get coloured, and we only get half a title?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:It will be hilarious if it ends up as a tie...does that mean only half the letters in our names get coloured, and we only get half a title?
You both get to be queens, and we get to see some girl-on-girl... ruling. ;)
ImageImage

NobodySpecial

Post by NobodySpecial »

Don Alexander wrote:
Asaryu wrote:It will be hilarious if it ends up as a tie...does that mean only half the letters in our names get coloured, and we only get half a title?
You both get to be queens, and we get to see some girl-on-girl... ruling. ;)
Well, if it holds up, I'm the tying vote. :D
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll

"If love is the answer, you're home."

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

And the Chlorofluorocarbon votes are still tied. Damn. This is exciting.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

=))

Still tied. Poor Bear.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

For me, this has been one of those near impossible to root for one person over another situations... you're both so lovely! And at the time of this writing, Asaryu has squeaked ahead by one vote!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)