13%
Heine
9%
Dryope
12%

Total votes: 76

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Cutest Forumite Contest!: Girls.

Post by Don Alexander »

Swayambhu wrote:Contest will be over by the time I get anything up. Sorry. =((
No it won't.

Right now, we have a triple-tie!! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

If I can convince a friend of mine to take pictures of me tomorrow...then I can upload them sometime this upcoming week.

Won't be professional or anything, but he's got a good eye, and he's pretty hot for me. Shouldn't put up much of a fight when I say, "Hey, wanna get me down in my underoos?"
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Swayambhu wrote:If I can convince a friend of mine to take pictures of me tomorrow...then I can upload them sometime this upcoming week.

Won't be professional or anything, but he's got a good eye, and he's pretty hot for me. Shouldn't put up much of a fight when I say, "Hey, wanna get me down in my underoos?"
Sounds more like you should hope he doesn't faint on you cum gushing nosebleed! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Oww.... brain asplodie...

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

Heine, I want your clothes. That black and pink dress especially is so adorable. X3
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Heine wrote:I demand more votes >:
I did my best! :ymhug:

*makes Heine even more PINK*
ImageImage

Heine

Post by Heine »

I can be forum's pink queen? :ympray:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Heine wrote:I can be forum's pink queen? :ympray:
I think Dryope is the only competition for that. ;)
ImageImage

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

>.> I'll generously relinquish any claim to the throne of Pink. Heine may be Queen Pink and I'll live under her pink rule. ^_~
ImageImage

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Can I be the anti-pink then? :P

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Dryope wrote:>.> I'll generously relinquish any claim to the throne of Pink. Heine may be Queen Pink and I'll live under her pink rule. ^_~
You can be the official fashion designer of the PINK court then. ;)

@phoenix: Yeah, you make a good villain. :P
ImageImage

Heine

Post by Heine »

@Phoenix - Just remember that opposites attract ;D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I alos remember the "*cough* Hi." =))
Last edited by Don Alexander on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Don Alexander wrote:@phoenix: Yeah, you make a good villain. :P
Eeeeexcelent! :))