13%
Heine
9%
Dryope
12%

Total votes: 76

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Cutest forumite Contest: Girls.

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Maybe I shouldn't have made it so people can change their votes... then again, that way I can vote for everyone for a short time :D
I kind of noticed that it seems it can change...

OMG, is this going to become like an eBay auction?? Where everything can change in the last five minutes??

This also implies that all contest entrants now have a week to put in extra bribes! :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well the bribary and plea bargin enteries were there to help incase of a draw or people weren't decided on who to vote for.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

No votes yet for poo-poo face?? :( Just look at her, she's soooo cute!! Or fen?? Or Heine??

This is cruel. Well, I hope that in the end, everyone gets at least one vote! :D

So everyone knows someone out there appreciates them. Even if said someone is self. (so-called masturvoting.)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

I'm with Don, can I go ahead and give an automatic vote of one to everyone? XD Because I love you all.

<3 to fellow contestants!
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Dryope wrote:I'm with Don, can I go ahead and give an automatic vote of one to everyone? XD Because I love you all.
<3 to fellow contestants!
I love you too, even if I was forced to vote for someone else! :x
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

FORCED!

*begins towering rage*

No-one forced you to do anything! Here I was under the impression you thought I was cute...now it appears someone is twisting your arm...either that or it was a pity-vote.

*pouts* [-( [-( [-(
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Asaryu wrote:FORCED!

*begins towering rage*

No-one forced you to do anything! Here I was under the impression you thought I was cute...now it appears someone is twisting your arm...either that or it was a pity-vote.

*pouts* [-( [-( [-(
Happy awesome power!
Further affiant sayeth not.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:FORCED!

*begins towering rage*

*pouts* [-( [-( [-(
:-o

Your bribary entry @-) me! ;)

Awwww, Asaryu! :ymhug: I did not mean it that way. But in the sense that the rules (Only one vote!) forced me to not also vote for Dryope. And X, and Y, and Z. And I would never do a pity vote.

But... :ymsigh: Guess I fucked up again. I always do. Tact of a dead gopher which got hit by a weed cutter. I'd better go to bed now before I can do more damage... :((

(Actually, I was planning to make the comment that Asaryu's workday must be short as she is posting again, but I guess I can shove that one down the drain now... :( )
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I am on my break at work...and I was working all morning as well, but that was a different job.

Well, if my bribery was what forced your boting hand, then i forgives you.

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :-* :-* :-*
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:I am on my break at work...and I was working all morning as well, but that was a different job.
Well, if my bribery was what forced your boting hand, then i forgives you.
:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :-* :-* :-*
And here I hoped it would be my impeccable logic, or my tears, or...

But the bribery excuse works well, seeing that you are hardly in a position to suddenly exclaim "How ever could my bribery have caused someone to vote for me?? :-\ "

;)

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :-* :-* :-* O:-) O:-) O:-)
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Well...I have my boy taking his camera with him to trivia tonight. he seems to love taking clandestine photographs of me (though none since my mother requested a more up-to-date photo :P)

And the corsett will be coming out soon...and I might be getting a new one to try on soon. :D

It will be green, and it will show off my eyes.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Asaryu wrote:And the corsett will be coming out soon...and I might be getting a new one to try on soon. :D

It will be green, and it will show off my eyes.
How does a corsett show off your eyes? Unless that's just what they're calling it these days...
Further affiant sayeth not.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Hmm.. Sways taken an early lead.... Looks like the votes on the favourite is off for the girls contest.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Yay, at least all girls have at least one vote now!!! :)
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

And I was worried I'd started a cat fight with this half of the contest when everyone only had 1 vote each last night. =))