9%
Dryope
12%

Total votes: 76

Bear
BANNED

Cutest Forumite Contest!: Girls.

Post by Bear »

And here we have the girls enteries for The Cutest Forumite Contest, shown in order of entery's recieved. Review the enteries below, then vote for your favourite! Voting ends on the 30th of November, winner to be announced on December the 1st.

Guidelines: Read over everything before entering. This isn't based purely on looks.
Even though you can vote for yourself, its polite not to.

Note: Please use the old entery thread to talk about the contest further.
poo-poo-face wrote:ALRIGHT ALRIGHT you little poo-poos. I'll enter :) JUST FOR YOU BEAR!!! TEH BEARINESS. BEARRS. BEARRRR. :mrgreen:

Name: Paulina {TEH POOPY QUEEN = poo-poo-face}
Looks Entry: Image me with a clown :D
Funness Entry: Image
there once was a cat named moppy. moppy like to lick floppy. floppy was another cat. moppy and floppy are friends. moppy and floppy like pancakes. YAY.
an original, by poo-poo-face
Bribary Entry: If you elect me, I gawts sum spare kyootness in my backpack, enuff for everyone ;) ;)
Plea Bargin / Why I deserve to be the cutest forumite:
If I am elected the cutest forumite I will spread World Kyoot and help all the un-cute children in the world. I will go around popping pimples, fixing hair and wiping noses! I SHALL DEFEAT THE INJUSTICE THAT IS UGLY! And i'm also uber cool :P
Swayambhu wrote:Name: Sway

Looks Entry: Homecoming night.
Jesus Christ, my ass looked fat that day.
Word to yer mutha, folks.
Myspace shot, guyz.

Funness Entry: I live in a tree. Would people consider that fun?

How about making cracked-out wall-whoopee? I thought it was fun...

...Heavy Metal Piggyback Rides! Admit it, they're fun.

Straight jackets and raccoon tails are fun, too!

And omnomnoming on my bestest buddy's pants...

Which didn't turn out to be very tasty, so I ended up skulking unhappily away. :(

Skulked all the way home...WHERE I EAT'D ROSES, AHMYAMYAM.

AREN'T I JUST THE SILLY-BILLY

I can survive dog piles, too. I don't know how much fun that is, really, but...

And hey, some consider wearin' tails to be fun!

I'm cool, right guys? ...R-right, guys? Why are you giving me those looks?

Well, the--the ducks think I'm cool at least...

Bribery Entry: I LOVE ZE WITTLE POOPIES.

And the knights are on my side. Vote, or else, I could ask them to poke you in the bum with their pointy swords!

Wait, that's threatening, not bribing...

Uhm...er...ah--

Cleavage?

Or--or what...little of it I can muster...sniff, boo-hoo...

Asaryu wrote:Name: Alycia
Looks Entry: These were taken about 5 minutes ago using my webcam. Again, sorry for the crap quality. I can't find my camera, and my boyfriend is out getting me bacon

Funness Entry: See each thread in which I've participated. :P Most recently the skinny-dipping giant bubble-bath of doom.

Cuteness Entry: I can wiggle my nose. Yes, just like that chick from Bewitched.

Bribery entry: The photos that will come after I get a chance to dress up. (Corset shots, and shots of my sexy female friends and co-workers who are all masters of the art of shhh)

Plea Bargain: I deserve to be the cutest forumite for introducing you all to the art of hugs, snruffles, snuggles, love-puddles, giant bubble-pools, spooning and other fun and vaguely tittilating internet experiences. I came, I snuggled, I conquered. Also, I have the same hair as Zii!
Fen wrote:*cough*.

Name:Ioana(I dare you to pronounce it)
Looks Entery: Normal one
and the sex.
Funness Entery: For you gamers out there...particulary the fallout ones.
I am a hobo
I sleep in peculiar places.
Though sometimes I take my home with me
In fact, the hobos have made me their King
I make them do peculiar things.
My mandolin is as broken as the ears of those who hear me.
My hugs are not for free
They may look that way...
But they're not
Sad?Emo, even?Only intentionally.Drunk is an entirely different story, though.

I also have special powers. I call it the boobnip. This is an old ad I had for a forum to make me(Zgarba), their mod. The girl is a forumite whom i met once and spent 2 hours together, one hour of which was spent me jiggling her miraculous perfectly round, boobies.
Another boobgrab pic(ofc, these are all for show. No ones dares take a picture when I am in boobtrance)
Sometimes, people just won't let go of me.
And sometimes, i won't let go of them.

Bribary Entery: EPIC CHEESE.

Plea Bargin / Why I deserve to be the cutest forumite: Vote for me or the kittydies. And so will you.
Teacher2B wrote:Ok, here goes my entry. It's the best I could do (which it's not much as you can see).

Name: Cecilia (A.K.A Teacher2B)
Looks entry: Not the best I have, but quite a nice one. This was taken about 3 weeks ago at a friend's house.

Funness entry: As I couldn't think anything better, I decided to post this comic. A friend of mine (also a teacher), said that he found a resemblance. Don't know why...you decided...

I can also add some typical comments you will hear during my lessons:

Look at the time! Let's stop chatting because we'll not have time to finish
Where's my marker/board eraser/bag/glasses, etc SS: In your hand/pocket,etc
SS: No! Don't sing! Please!
SS: Is that a b or a d

Things that also happen during the lesson:

+ Flying markers (I move my hands a lot)
+ Me starting to sing songs like "Head and Shoulder, Knees and Toes" or "Old Mc Donald had a farm" in the middle of the lesson...to students over 16...
+ SS looking at me as if I were crazy...

Bribery entry: My title says everything. I can provide our judges with Chocolate, Rum and Bailey's (and all things evil). And also :ymhug: .
Plea bargain: Eeehhh...difficult one. Did I say that I can make delicious chocolate cakes? Double chocolate cake with truffles...Oh, this would probably count as bribery...mmm...double hugs, Chocolate, Rum and Bailey's for everybody? (and more for our beary-mod)...well, I don't know. You decide.
Lilianna wrote:Name: Lilianna
Looks Entry: Image
Funness Entry: I’m known for my silly thoughts. Most recent: “If night and day are opposite, and respectively PM and AM, what about dusk and dawn? One is PM and one is AM, making one think they would be opposites. However, they give the same amount of light.”
Bribery Entry: I would never bribe you! Well, of course, unless it involved winning. If I win, I will tell the awesomely cute story of how I was asked out.
And if I don’t win, I will cut off your testicles/breasts, puree them in a blender, add in chicken stock and a raw baby, and then make you drink it.
Plea Bargain / Why I deserve to be the cutest forumite: Well, no I don’t DESERVE it, per say. I’m certain there are cuter forumites out there. Just felt like entering.
farthingale wrote:I was coerced into this.

Name: Farthingale/ Rowena

Looks Entry:
This is my 'glossy magazine cover shot' look.

Funness Entry:
"I can has hart foodz!"

Bribary Entry:
"Hmmm... what do I have in my Magick Bag? Could it be... yummy bacon crackers? Or perhaps... a tasty honey noughat? But, well... there's only one way to find out!"

Plea Bargain / Why I deserve to be the cutest forumite.
"You are myyyystifiiiied... by my time-space bending moooovemeeeents... You feel compeeeelled... to vooooooote! Vote meeeeeeee... *monotone* Or I'll rip reality asunder."
Heine wrote:Glee~ :D

Name: Real name? Anna :3 Some call me chibi since I'm so friggin' tiny ._. (156 cm)

Looks Entery: http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255 ... 92_329.jpg Grr, grr I say!This is from my book, this is what got me to participate in several shows here and I have a commercial campaign on hold, still no answer... Hair is now short, red-purple and I took out my piercing for the shoot.

Funness Entery: http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255 ... 4_1849.jpg Drunk :3 I should win only because of this XD

Bribary Entery: http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255 ... COPTER.jpg YOU ARE NEXT!

Plea Bargin / Why I deserve to be the cutest forumite.: My butt is totally cute ;D

Dryope wrote:Well, I did say I would enter. I just keep putting it off. I was hoping I could convince Alan to actually upload all the pictures on his camera that I'll probably never see, or maybe get some family members to send those pictures they have promised from several years worth of holidays. But no, you'll have to deal with more PSCS pictures...

Name: Sarah/Dryope

Looks Entry: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22034065@N04/3013276825/

Funness Entry:
I have a magnifying glass! =D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8320539@N06/3018017755/
And I stole this gun
http://www.flickr.com/photos/talkingwolf/3016346541/
I am deviously plotting
http://public.fotki.com/FrameShot/conve ... k0104.html
I don't need a gun to be awesome
http://public.fotki.com/FrameShot/conve ... k0147.html
Jinx and I hold Capt. Thorngauge hostage
http://www.flickr.com/photos/talkingwolf/3017183076/
Can we fix it?
http://public.fotki.com/FrameShot/conve ... k0157.html

Bribary Entry: I'll draw sexy pinups if I win

Plea Bargin / Why I deserve to be the cutest forumite: I really need a photo of all my sparkly, fuzzy pens and fruit-themed stationary for elementary school girls, then you'd know how much I deserve to win. But since I don't and my hubby has the camera...I deserve to be the cutest forumite because I was at the heart of the "cute compliment controversy" over in the picture threads due to my love and overuse of the word cute to describe attractive people, fuzzy animals and anything I like. Also, my favorite genre of music is Twee and my favorite color is bubblegum pink.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Re: Cutest forumite Contest: Girls.

Post by Asaryu »

T2B for her hugs and squuggles.

EDIT: Also, your impeccable Modliness, you called us guys. :P
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh, great beary-mod... ^:)^

You are missing Heine... :-o

She came between farthinglae and Dryope, and posted only links, so that might have caused you to miss it.

Edit: I suggest to make these two stickies? :)
Last edited by Don Alexander on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Actually, it was trapped between everyones jabber about Farthingales Dress that lost it nearly.. its your guys faults :p

Fixed and aded her now anyway.

Hmm.. too har dto choose.... mod need more bribary...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Hmm.. too har dto choose.... mod need more bribary...
Our fault. Yes, oh beary-mod. ^:)^

I thought you were not allowed to vote? ;)

But... yes... very hard to choose. Especially since the ladies I would actually have voted for did not even enter... :( *ducks pre-emptively in the balcony while all girls who entered throw rotten vegetables at me*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

Too much cute! So hard to decide. D=
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I'm allowed to vote in my own contest, I'm just not allowed to enter unless I put in my sidekick Bacon. lol.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Don Alexander wrote:
Bear wrote:Hmm.. too har dto choose.... mod need more bribary...
Our fault. Yes, oh beary-mod. ^:)^

I thought you were not allowed to vote? ;)

But... yes... very hard to choose. Especially since the ladies I would actually have voted for did not even enter... :( *ducks pre-emptively in the balcony while all girls who entered throw rotten vegetables at me*
Oh no, not VEGETABLES :D

More bribery? Hm. I will... send you... a cave for hibernation? 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 kitchen?
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:I'm allowed to vote in my own contest, I'm just not allowed to enter unless I put in my sidekick Bacon. lol.
And Bacon would have won flat-out, as we all know.

But I'm fully ok with you voting, of course. I mean, the system is made so no judges are needed. Just as long as the beary-vote counts the same as all others. ;)

@Dryope: Yeah, I know. Well, gotta make a decision.

@Lily: Wrong bear? :-\

@All who entered: Yay to you!!!! Even if you don't win (and the contest rules imply that most will land in this category), you did a wonderful job and I commend you. Also for the guys, of course!
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Too much cute... can't show favourites... everyone too cute *twitch**goes into cute overload metldown*

Ooo.. caves good bribery.

And I can only vote once like the rest of you.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

@Don: Yeah... it's not a really creative night for me tonight.

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

I did decide! I have voted in both contests already. That doesn't mean the decisions weren't difficult to make, though. I hate making decisions. Bah.
ImageImage

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Yup, I voted in both already. It wasn't that hard, actually, I've been making my decision since I posted.

FSU Class of 2014!

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Maybe I shouldn't have made it so people can change their votes... then again, that way I can vote for everyone for a short time :D

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Bear wrote:Maybe I shouldn't have made it so people can change their votes... then again, that way I can vote for everyone for a short time :D
Vote for me last! :D

FSU Class of 2014!