9%
Dryope
12%

Total votes: 76

Bear
BANNED

Re: Cutest Forumite Contest!: Girls.

Post by Bear »

And the contest voting is now.... CLOSED!

And we have a tie! Swayambhu and Asaryu are drawing for The Cutest Girl Forumite.... you know what that means?

Tie-break voting poll comming soon!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Tie-break voting poll comming soon!
Yay for more voting!!! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Well, for the tie-breaker, I suppose I can take requests for bribery...though they will need to be within reason and ratings.

Otherwise, I bribe with hugs.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I'm sorry, Heine... I was one of your original voters, but sadly I could only vote for you once. :( However, I bet if those pics had only shown up earlier, it could have been a much tighter race - bunny cap was awesomely cute! :D
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:Well, for the tie-breaker, I suppose I can take requests for bribery...though they will need to be within reason and ratings.
Otherwise, I bribe with hugs.
You didn't even need to bribe me. :D

And Heine got a vote from me too...

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: to Heine from someone else who did not win.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Teacher2B wrote:Hugs to all the contestants!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

And to all the people who voted!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
Teacher2B, you've already earned the giver of hugs title... you don't have to keep campaigning for the position. ;) Ah, what the heck, hugs are always welcome. The world would probably be a much better place if we just all gave more hugs. :)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:Well, just doing my work ;) . And this is the best ocassion to give hugs (and I got 8 votes! yay! :D )
That's third place for now!!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Dirty n Evil wrote:
Teacher2B wrote:Hugs to all the contestants!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

And to all the people who voted!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
Teacher2B, you've already earned the giver of hugs title... you don't have to keep campaigning for the position. ;) Ah, what the heck, hugs are always welcome. The world would probably be a much better place if we just all gave more hugs. :)

Quiet you! There's no such thing as too many hugs from a pretty girl. :D
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

:ymhug: back at you. :D
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.