5%
Gil Hamilton
6%
Midgetshrimp
28%

Total votes: 64

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Cutest Forumite Contest!: Guys.

Post by Don Alexander »

@Asaryu: Guess you'll have to wait for LSd's slash fiction then. He is mod. I am anti-mod. Eternally we wage war on the heights of Mt. Bailey's!!! =))

@bear: Methinks Asaryu'd like to bop something else of mine before she abuses me with bottles. :-j
Last edited by Don Alexander on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

stealing the bottles is more fun :P ...i was going for the full ones anyway

*teleports on Mt Bailey's to watch the fight, nodding at Don*

"well done, grasshopper"
Last edited by Ithilion on Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Don Alexander wrote:@Asaryu: Guess you'll have to wait for LSd's slash fiction then. He is mod. I am anti-mod. Eternally we wage war on the heights of Mt. Bailey's!!! =))
Ah, conflict, the stuff great slash is made of... :ymsmug: And I've already begun...
Asaryu wrote:Make love not war. I want to see Don and the beary-Mod hugging. Even if it's just a brief Idon'twantobedoingthis man-hug.
I prefer "Make awkward sexual advances, not war". Which, incidentally, is the basis of my DA/Beary smutfest.

And by smutfest, I do mean... Okay. Smutfest. :))
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I am so looking forward to you getting banned! =))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Oh, the smutfest is for my own personal collection. :ymdevil:

The one I post will most likely be PG 13 at most. O:-)
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Awww, phooey!

PM, then? O:-)
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I look forward to gay smut. PM me as well plzthnx!

And what exactly do you mean by "bop", Mister Alexander?
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:I look forward to gay smut. PM me as well plzthnx!

And what exactly do you mean by "bop", Mister Alexander?
Um... :-= Hugs and Belly scritches?? O:-)
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Okay.. that's it.... Don gets banned! :ymdevil: *heads off to fill in the paperwork for it...* Stupid paperwork.... Okay... Next week Don gets banned if I remember to ban him!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Okay.. that's it.... Don gets banned! :ymdevil: *heads off to fill in the paperwork for it...* Stupid paperwork.... Okay... Next week Don gets banned if I remember to ban him!
I'll activate my legal team (DnE, T2B, Asaryu and peppercat) to make a bit more paperwork for you. :P
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

hmm.. what... legal team? What you need a legal team for? This paperwork's to make sure we properly dispose of the body so that we don't polute the enviroment.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

It's heartwarming to see that our Bearymod is ecofriendly.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

You ban Don, then there'll be no more snuggle-puddles. I daresay that T2B will remove evil-things rations and DnE may just let Frankie run amok in your Modly abode.

Think carefully, Beary-Mod...are you equipped for a coup?
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

And remember what I said in an earlier thread...you don't cross a shape-shifter. Bears are dangerous...but just imagine what I can be.

Who needs a ban-hammer when you have teamwork, eh?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

My legal team is already warming up!! :ymdevil:

(I actually don't even understand what I'm to be banned for. :-\ )
ImageImage