August Contests Discussion Thread.

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Re: August Contests Discussion Thread.

Post by GothPoet »

I expect that was a limited edition of one. :D
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Danielle is one of a kind, and a very fun girl. Exceptionally smart and well read, too - whenever I want to get into a conversation about something "artsy" or a book that's written with a really deep meaning, I know she's the one that will be able to keep up with me with an enthusiasm for sharing the experience rather than only to critique. Trust me, if she seemed interested I'd definitely try to spend some more time with Danielle. And I meant what I said, that's a horrible picture of her, she's far prettier than the picture shows.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Java
Glazed and Confused

Post by Java »

I thought Voting for Mug Day was supposed to have already started?

GermanMerc

Post by GermanMerc »

GothPoet wrote:I expect that was a limited edition of one. :D
Guessed the same, but maybe there are some other limited editions.

@ DnE

I expected that, the light isnt realy comfortable on the pic.
And i know what u mean.
Be creative, invent a perversion.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Java wrote:I thought Voting for Mug Day was supposed to have already started?
We all thought so.

But who knows the the thoughts of the beary one...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

You getz a cookie! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Mug-Shot voting is now up...

My fellow mods have failed their first invisible test.... there will be more. /:)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

What might this test be?? To test how long it takes until they are fed up and do your job for you, making you obsolete? :-?
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Your also failing your evaluation... *Adds another demerit.*

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I wasn't aware I ever had any merit in your eyes. ;)
ImageImage

Engy

Post by Engy »

Wait, I thought that mods were of equal levels? Wouldn't Giz and Dave be the ones supposed to test their mods instead of mods each other?
And evaluation? The users are being evaluated past the rules these days?

Wowee, these forums are certainly changing and I am not sure for the better.
Achievement Hunter, Software Engineer, retired competitive Team Fortress 2 Engineer, professional snarker.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Nothing is what it seems... be afraid, be very afraid! :ymdevil:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Ooooooohhh, so you're still God now??

Bear: Fixed that for you :ymdevil:
ImageImage

Engy

Post by Engy »

If Don is right, then I am a whole lot less afraid now, actually.

*Using complex technology, the Engineer managed to erase the graffiti that littered his beautiful message*

*Creates a black stain using a flamethrower over the new graffiti*
Superior is not always better.

*Graffiti melts its way back to the surface* Yes it is.
Last edited by Engy on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Achievement Hunter, Software Engineer, retired competitive Team Fortress 2 Engineer, professional snarker.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

:ymdevil: