The Pixie Trix Comic Re-Script Contest! VOTE NOW!

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Who has done the best comic re-scription?

Poll ended at Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:15 am

Dirty n Evil
42%
Ecchi-Spud
50%
Don Alexander
8%

Total votes: 12

Bear
BANNED

The Pixie Trix Comic Re-Script Contest! VOTE NOW!

Post by Bear »

Contest time again... and heres DnE's explaination of what you have to do this time around.
Dirty n Evil wrote:The Pixie Trix Comix Re-Script Contest!

With this contest, you take any comic from the archives of Pixie Trix... be it Ma3, Eerie Cuties, or School Bites... and you re-write the lines for each character into a completely different take on what was actually happening in the scene.

For example, take this classic scene from a vintage Ma3.

Then, remove the text.

Finally, add your own lines for each character!

Entries will be judged based on originality & humor (not neatness - we understand that many forumites have very basic paint programs, and it's only fair that they have as good a chance as everyone else.) Keep in mind the appropriate rating of each comic being sampled - Ma3 and School Bites deals with mostly adults, but Eerie Cuties has younger teens so keep content appropriate to their cast. And, of course, have fun!
So get to it :). You have until the 29th to enter, after which we'll begin voting.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Re: The Pixie Trix Comic Re-Script Contest!

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I decided to use the Wednesday, January 20th of 2010 episode of Eerie Cuties. Here is the original, and here is my rescript.

Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Lessee if I did OK on this . . .

Here's my entry into the contest, which is derived from the original Menage a 3 strips from July 27 and July 29 of this year. And here are the re-scripts:
mat20100727 Ecchi re-script.png
mat20100727 Ecchi re-script.png (92.65 KiB) Viewed 4775 times
mat20100729 Ecchi re-script.png
mat20100729 Ecchi re-script.png (82.13 KiB) Viewed 4776 times
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

NEWSFLASH!!!

Dave Zero 1 has been dethroned! :-o Angry forumites were sick of the way he was handling the characters, so they took the comic into their own hands!!!
Attachments
Alt-Text: The Producer: "Ewwww, my willy just touched POOOOP!!!"
Alt-Text: The Producer: "Ewwww, my willy just touched POOOOP!!!"
Alternate.gif (101.49 KiB) Viewed 4679 times
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)