50%
Radbaron
13%

Total votes: 16

Bear
BANNED

Wet T-shirt Contest: Vote Now!

Post by Bear »

Voting is now up. You get 1 vote only and have 2 days to decide! Guys division voting is over here, ladies division voting is in the discussion thread.
Its time for the first, hopefully annual :

Wet T-shirt Contest!

Yes, we're going crazy by having the classic Wet T-shirt Contest since its summer and hot! Well, for half of us at least... We're following the normal format for having a Wet T-shirt contest, but with dispensation for letting the guys enter too, and following forum guidelines...

Contestants are expected to appear in white, or similarly light coloured t-shirts, other then that, its up to you as the interpritation of just how wet your t-shirt is, or what exactly your wearing under it in your entry. Heck.. we're not even that bothered about the colour!

Simply, get in your t-shirt. Get it wet, and take a couple of snaps to enter.

Rules:
1. No more then 3 pictures per entry.
2. Any pictures showing nipples to be placed behind appropriate NSFW links.
3. Entry period is until the 11pm, GMT on Saturday the 26th.
4. There will be seperate girl and guy voting brackets.

Hopefully you know what you doing. As always, any questions, queries etc, to be placed in the appropriate months discussion thread. This thread for entries only.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Wet T-shirt Contest!

Post by Don Alexander »

Soooooooo.... The T-shirt ain't exactly white, but it's the best I could come up with!!

On the other hand, this is just about as wet as it gets! :D

(and no nipples visible)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

JTHomeslice

Post by JTHomeslice »

Because someone asked for it, here you go. I had no one to help me, so you get camwhore shots. They also feature wet jorts so I think I deserve some bonus points.

And another shot inspired my some of my favorite models.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

For the sake of privacy and not being identified, I have omitted my face.

But lets be honest, no-one will be looking at my face.
wet shirt.jpg
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Awright, finally got to take these. I'm a little pissy right now because GIMP decided to fuck up saving a simple image rotation and now all I have left is a teeny tiny thumbnail, so that will be the "disregard this tiny but otherwise awesome image" part of my entry.

Oh, this is also the "disregard the terrible mess that is my bathroom" pic too. :3
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I couldn't help myself... there was too much tempation to go totally cheese-tastic with this contest.

Also, I do an imitation of a fountain! :))

Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Oh hell!

Wet T shirt.......

Oh, you wanted SOMEONE in the t-shirt?

Oh my...

Free mind-bleach at McLovecrafts!
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast