Well done, Asaryu :-bd

Bear
BANNED

Re: June Contests Discussion Thread.

Post by Bear »

Our survey says... Rwar :x

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

[-( [-x :-w

No more excuses. We want Bear. Naow!!!

Also: Is this the way to the cleavage diving contest??? ;;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

*pokes teh bear* Your turn! :p

I went through a lot of pics... My camera kept fogging up, even though the water was cold most of the time :/ Bleh.

Also, Asaryu :x I love that top! And, y'know :ymblushing: what's in it, as well. :3
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I'm now shipping Asaryu/LSD!!! :x :x :x :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

JTHomeslice

Post by JTHomeslice »

DAMN IT I CAN'T CHOOSE

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Since it's bad form to vote for yourself, you should vote for me. Easy. :ymsmug:
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Holy fucking wow, batman!
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Heeeellllllloooooo Nurse! :D Nice to...erm...see you there LSD. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Don Alexander wrote:Since it's bad form to vote for yourself, you should vote for me. Easy. :ymsmug:
=))

And another great entry from LSD! :-bd Oh man. It will be difficult to choose...

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

LSD and Asaryu one after another @w@

This is so heavenly <3
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Don't worry, Tenjen, I just broke up the hawtness with my entry. :ymdevil: I guess it's also my first pics after I got my hair buzzed, too. They trimmed it a bit closer than I originally wanted, but eh... it's hair. It grows back.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

:)) That's good, DnE.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

We're missing Princess Puggles and the Piratess. Someone should do some convincing... Don! You have contact with everyone! Use your charm and wiles!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Our puggle princess is on vacation, and I have no contact with Fae Fae unless she is on the forum. :P

Great entry, DnE!!! =))
ImageImage