August Contests discussion thread! VOTE HERE TOO!!!

Past glories of the forum.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Which girl sported the coolest fake beard?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:08 am

Fen
55%
Liliana
45%

Total votes: 22

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

August Contests discussion thread! VOTE HERE TOO!!!

Post by Don Alexander »

This August, we feature not one, but TWO contests!!

As is customary, all discussion on these contests goes in here, the entry threads are for entries only!! (d'uh)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Debatra
Location: Over the Mountains of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

Re: August Contests discussion thread!

Post by Debatra »

How about Gary/Gary's right hand/Armand/Armand's right hand? :ymdevil:

Armand/Layla in Nino's body?

Seth/Kujo

Blair/Rob

Layla/Armand under the effects of the Tiresias Orb

Layla/Tiff/Cherri Love Triangle

Layla/Brooke/Tiff Triangle

Layla/Brooke

...What? You're looking at a natural-born Crack Shipper here!
Kaedanis Pyran, tai faernae.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I might enter the shipping thread, although I am backing down from my original idea of who in the Pixie Trix/Zoom verses to include...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Re: The Shipping Contest - Entry Thread!!

Post by Raamyah »

Okay, gearing up...

What was that about the entry thread being reserved for entries... :-w The DAMNed

EDIT: sorry, i'll be quiet now...
Last edited by Raamyah on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

Damn.... just shaved this morning... Gotta wait another week or so to grow something that's supposed to be a beard... :p
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Haha, Fen looks like a psychotic Charlie Chaplin. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Just when I had gotten accustomed to being clean shaven... :p
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

You can recycle your pics from some weeks ago. ;)
ImageImage

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Oh, if that's the case... it's ON. :ymdevil:
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Don Alexander wrote:Haha, Fen looks like a psychotic Charlie Chaplin. :P
i'd say a psychotic groucho marx. or would that be redundant?

not many people rocking the chaplin stache these days for some reason.
Yet still, I live...

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

I iz being outbearded :(
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I must delay my entry into the beardness until the End of the month. when I will have both camera and razor.

@Fen: I don't get your Shipping Contest entry... Maybe I'm too literal... Not only is Ace 16, but, um, what's bad about being 18? I mean, that's actually legal...
ImageImage

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Gary is 29, and Ace is under 18, so Ace isn't legal. That was the point.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

That's the joke, Gary just found someone, only to suddenly realize said person isn't of legal age.

Edit: Doh, ninja'ed
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Brain... slow...

Also, I kept seeing Ace as a guy, since he was a butt monkey as a guy, not anymore as (haha, MonCappy, see what I'm writing) GrAce. (Ok, not as MUCH anymore.)

Especially since I then got the thought that they really ARE going to do nothing but play video games, just two lonesome guys sharing a bit of harmless brotherhood.

So it seems I completely failed at comprehension. b-(
ImageImage