Total votes: 6

Bear
BANNED

The Colour Parade: Vote now!

Post by Bear »

As promised, its now time for

The Colour Parade!

2010 Edition.

Carrying on the theme and mood from last year, its still a contest so simple, even Frankie could do it.

In the interest of spreading joy and happiness and fun and all those other things, all you have to do is dress up in your most colourfull clothing and accessories and post a silly / funny / joyfull picture of yourself!

Just a few rules...

No more then 3 pictures per entry.
No nudity or sexually suggestive images.

With that out of the way, you have 48 hours to enter, after which the voting will last for 1 day. Please use the May Contests Discussion thread for any questions/comments etc.

Get colourful!

JVDifferent
Venus Dicktrap

Re: The Colour Parade!

Post by JVDifferent »

I am currently brainstorming colour schemes for Brain-Child, the monster protagonist of my project. The design is no way near complete, mind you. Lots of details need to be filled in and stuff.

I want to keep the dark indigo/purple, and potentially the magenta as a supporting colour for things like biomechanical pipes and the like (they haven't been drawn in yet). However the underbelly colour is yet to be decided.

Shall he be Green?

Or Blue?

What about Red?

Or even Yellow?

Yay for colours!
Resplendent King of Lizards and Darkness
Resident Firestarter, Wielder of the Falcon Punch
SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS
Proudly signature-less since 1986. I mean... Fuck.

Dizzy
Imaginationist

Post by Dizzy »

Rockin' the slippers.
Ignore the tape on the belt >.> It was from my Tae Kwon Do class.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Sooo.... I'm Mr. Black, as you know, but I was able to dig out some METAL COLOR! (Also, check out the color in the background :P )

Hm, you can't really see my classic first album Hammerfall shirt...

There!!! \m/

Also, on my right arm, in patriotic German Colors, the entry fillet of the Metalfest!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TheDude
Resident Redhead

Post by TheDude »

On order to keep up Germany's reputation as land of the colourful, here's the next entry!

Red hair, brown eyes, freckles and the most colourful clothes that my wardrobe would yield (there was a deplorable lack of colourful pants though and I didn't feel like combining a vest and shorts...)

Course my wife thought, that I should wear the German fan hat - but I refused...

...before giving in.

"Time spent in happy delusion is never wasted." Frazz by Jef Mallet

"We fear change." Garth Algar