Question: is this forum necessary?

Discuss GGAR here!

Moderators: Antares, Chloé C.

Chloé C.

Question: is this forum necessary?

Post by Chloé C. »

Hey GGa(R)ng!

This is Chloé speaking, creator of Go Get a Headless Bliss and Laugh At My Jokes, They're Funny (just kidding!)

I'm here (for once) on this forum to ask you... is this forum necessary?

Go Get a Roomie has had comment sections since the very start. Heck, it started on DeviantArt, it built on little dA comments as its very first feedback. It's super important to me, and I like to think I've read (almooooost) every comments on the website, and all it's super interesting debates that can arise from it.
So why this forum?, is basically my main question. Looking back, when we decided it might be a nice addition, there were already a few peepz asking this question. I didn't know the answer myself, but thought "eh, why not!"

Fast forward to now, in 2017, with me asking myself quite a lot "is *this* really necessary?" questions.

What do you think? I want your opinion before taking any decision!
After all, you're the one strolling about here, keeping the GGaRden tidy for me :)

Lots of weird&warm love,
Chloé C.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Question: is this forum necessary?

Post by Azrael »

In the greater scheme of things, not really. Especially if it's costing you money to keep it open.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

OldBrit

Post by OldBrit »

I agree with Azrael.
I read all the posts, and occasionally post myself, but there's no discussion on here.

Chloé C.

Post by Chloé C. »

Thanks for your replies! :)