WOC's dreams and Rebirthday (fan theories)

Discuss GGAR here!

Moderators: Antares, Chloé C.

Arkadi

WOC's dreams and Rebirthday (fan theories)

Post by Arkadi »

http://www.gogetaroomie.com/index.php?id=487

OK, so what do you guys think about everything that's going on in the current arc? WOC's dreams, the mysterious person appearing in them, the references to a "rebirthday", the wine on the table and the dated pictures mentioned by Ramona... what do you make of them all? I have my own theories, two of them to be precise, and since I consider both of them equally likely, I'm presently exposing them below. Let's see what you think about them, and whether you have your own ideas on the subject.

The two theories have one element in common: they both assume that the figure in WOC's dreams is someone she loved -probably a lover/partner- who is now dead and no longer among us. As for the rest...

THEORY 1: WOC NEARLY DIED IN AN ACCIDENT
WOC is paralyzed as a result of an accident that claimed her lover's life and nearly took her own as well. Today is the anniversary of that accident, the day she was "born again" after a brush with death. So she's both celebrating her "rebirthday" and mourning her dead partner.

THEORY 2: WOC IS NOT LONG FOR THIS WORLD
WOC's condition is the result of a degenerative disease or equivalent: she's dying, and she probably has an approximate idea of how long she has left; but she hopes to be reborn into a new life, and be rejoined with her lover; that's why she calls it her rebirthday.

And that's it! Now, let's hear your two cents! Yes? ^^
Don't worry. It'll be good for her.

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Re: WOC's dreams and Rebirthday (fan theories)

Post by MuchachoNL »

Theory 1 was deemed incorrect by the comic itself: you saw her meet her lover whilst already in a weelchair.

Theory 2 could be possible.

I think Woc just got a completely unrelated accident (eg. fell off a horse as a child) and graduately started being able to walk again (Though still very fragile)
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.