9-18-12 He Started It

Discuss GGAR here!

Moderators: Antares, Chloé C.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

9-18-12 He Started It

Post by Artemisia »

Did you know that they have their own titles? I didn't. I was just making things up.

New strip though :)

http://www.gogetaroomie.com/index.php?id=330
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

ed_montague
Location: Where Alph, the sacred river ran/Through caverns measureless to man

Re: 9-18-12 He Started It

Post by ed_montague »

Right, Chloe's doing this on purpose, now.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

She is ... but it is still cute.
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

ed_montague
Location: Where Alph, the sacred river ran/Through caverns measureless to man

Post by ed_montague »

In Ramona's defense, Richard did start it. Wonder how Aggie will react...

Enough. I'm now going to attempt to figure out the logistics of this whole outfit.

We can assume that the cast and characters of this webcomic live in a nation that allows for same-sex marriage. Roomie, it is assumed, is a citizen of whatever nation she is currently residing in (probably Belgium), despite her canon status as a lesbian pirate from outer spaaace. For the sake of simplicity, let's assume everybody else also possesses Belgian citizenship.

Roomie, although qualified to officiate a marriage by virtue of her status as a lesbian pirate from outer spaaace, probably won't be able to conduct the marriage herself--sort of how doctors don't practice on themselves, etc. etc. Ramona would serve as an excellent officiator or witness or whatever necessary. I was thinking about having Evelyne or Ramona be Best Man and Allan and Richard being bridesmaids, but that's still up in the air. In the end, the only serious problem I can foresee is Lillian falling asleep in the middle of the service.

...maybe I'm overthinking this...

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

I have to say that Lillian's expression in panel three is awesome. I don't know why I like it so much, but it really struck me.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com