Lillian and Roomie: Will they, won't they?

Discuss GGAR here!

Moderators: Antares, Chloé C.

Chloé C.

Lillian and Roomie: Will they, won't they?

Post by Chloé C. »

Because I love torturing my shipping fans<3

I'd figure this topic could interest a few peepz :)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: Lillian and Roomie: Will they, won't they?

Post by Artemisia »

Well...they are already sleeping together, as per last night's strip.

Whether or not they have sex together?

I'd prefer that...but then again, I'm notorious on this board for preferring every couple to be same-sex (ok, not really any more, because I want Gary/Kiley, but still...)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Yes, you have been slowly torturing us :D

When they do get together ... I hope Lazy Tyke can stay awake :D
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Trahern

Post by Trahern »

I assume it will happen someday. I'm more curious as to which world it will happen in first.

asurfs

Post by asurfs »

They will!...Please? But not too soon!Because, apparently, I like my web comics to mind fuck me slow and torturously. :D

Motorcycle

Post by Motorcycle »

They probably will. Though I'd prefer a slow build with each discovering the other & how they complete each other's lives. Just so long as it isn't a too slow of a build. I like what's going on so far. Seems like a natural pace.
It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying; sometimes that means killing a whole lot of people.

Jora

Post by Jora »

There is so much that they could learn from each other without it ever getting physical between the two of them, and they are both such interesting characters that they don't even need that kind of dramatic event to hold interest in their development. I could see it working where they never actually get that physical with each other. It might even be more interesting that way. ;))

Jenny Creed

Post by Jenny Creed »

I'm fine with whatever they do or don't do with each other. I don't really feel the need to try and predict the behavior of this lovely couple as if they were mere objects of gossip akin to my country's royal family. Boring, I know. :-=

But if I had to make a guess, based just on the fable Roomie told and the inexorable logic of story, I'd guess Lillian turns out to be the biggest splinter of her heart's mirror and they live happily ever after.
"If there's one thing I wish for this world, it's for everyone to fly on their own wings." -Alita

Skull025

Post by Skull025 »

I don't think they will ever progress beyond really good friends. At least, not until the comic oficially ends. They're cute enough already without having to progress to the relationship phase (see GRUMBLE strip for cuteness).
What really interests me is how everything will proceed from here. We just saw more of Roomie's past. Add that to the whole with Aggie before the pair goes to see Wok and we've got a pretty interesting conflict coming up. The fact that Roomie is so causally affectionate with Tyke, in a platonic fashion, may eventually lead to Aggie blowing up at the pair.
Can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Sincerely,
Skull025

Skull025

Post by Skull025 »

Trahern wrote:I assume it will happen someday. I'm more curious as to which world it will happen in first.
If it happens in dream land, at all, my jaw is going to fall off.

ed_montague
Location: Where Alph, the sacred river ran/Through caverns measureless to man

Post by ed_montague »

You know, I see them as eventually becoming very good friends. The kind you go to when you're bummed about something, that you can confide in, that you can cuddle with on a frigid winter's night. Honestly? I have no idea how one would make them anything other than that...but that's all for Chloe to decide.

Arkadi

Post by Arkadi »

Skull025 wrote:
Trahern wrote:I assume it will happen someday. I'm more curious as to which world it will happen in first.
If it happens in dream land, at all, my jaw is going to fall off.
I'm betting it'll happen in dream land before it happens in the real (if it ever happens there, which I wouldn't bet about) Lillian dreaming of sexytimes with Roomie and then waking up all embarrassed is just too cute not to happen ^^ That's what I think, at least.
Don't worry. It'll be good for her.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

I happen to think there is a good chance that they will eventually get together. I really think they would work very nicely as a couple. They seem right for each other. I also think Roomie is good for Lillian as she pulls her out of her dream world and into the waking one.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com