Re: Ask Chloé stuff

Post by Ravenhull »

Vat... Is your favorite color? ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Enquiring minds must know!! That and I need to know what color canvas for your straitjacket. B-)
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

A modly question:

Should this thread not be in the GGAR forum??

The DAMNed
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I saw it in the GD section...I think she may have made a mistake in placement. :-??
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Moddily modded to where it belongs! ;) The DAMNed
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Kullax

Post by Kullax »

Now that this thread is in the correct sections of the forum, back to the original question, favorite color? The tension is killing me

Chloé C.

Post by Chloé C. »

My bad, I clicked on something I shouldn't have, most probably. Still new to creating "topics", but I've learned my lesson now :)

AND REALLY GUYS? FAVORITE COLOR? xD
Yello--gree-no blue!

I have none, forgive the lack of interest.

ed_montague
Location: Where Alph, the sacred river ran/Through caverns measureless to man

Post by ed_montague »

What, pray tell, is your favorite sort of animal?

Skull025

Post by Skull025 »

So, Chloe, how'd GGAR first kick off? What kind of fun happy trials did you have to endure to create this story and post it on the net before you got the momentum going? How many cats do you own? Do you prefer water lilies or cantaloupes? How many badgers can you draw on a single piece of paper?
Finally, what is your favorite moment so far in your comic?
Waiting on bated breath,
Skull025

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Chloé C. wrote:
AND REALLY GUYS? FAVORITE COLOR? xD
Yello--gree-no blue!

:ymsigh: *sighs with regret as he watches Chloé hurled into the Gorge of Eternal Peril* :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Blissfull Wulf

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

Were you hesitant to have your forum on here since you knew what a bunch of crazies we all are, or was that a deciding factor?

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

Chloé C.

Post by Chloé C. »

ed_montague wrote:What, pray tell, is your favorite sort of animal?
I lurvs all kinds of animals, from worms to whales. But the ones I feel closer to are cats, which I've had all my life.
So, Chloe, how'd GGAR first kick off? What kind of fun happy trials did you have to endure to create this story and post it on the net before you got the momentum going? How many cats do you own? Do you prefer water lilies or cantaloupes? How many badgers can you draw on a single piece of paper?
Finally, what is your favorite moment so far in your comic?
GGaR started as little strips featuring a wild hippie having sexy fun, because fun and sexy shenanigans were happening on my side as well and some things I thought could be shared to laugh at. While I never thought about the future, and how the comic would grow, I did hope it would become a more or less serious webcomic one day. I think that goal has been achieved :)
There are four cats at my parents house. Unfortunately, I can't bring them here in Belgium, so I got rats instead :B
Cantaloupes go in my stomach.
What paper size?
My favorite moment in my own comic... I've never thought about it! I think I'll choose Roomie admitting to Lillian she was sad.
Were you hesitant to have your forum on here since you knew what a bunch of crazies we all are, or was that a deciding factor?
Haha, actually, I didn't even know we'd be having a GGaR forum here. Someone on the Roomie website told me there was one, and I checked and well... there it was! Things happen without me knowing xD
But I'm glad to be amongst you, of course!

Skull025

Post by Skull025 »

Chloé C. wrote: What paper size?
Whatever size you use for your comic strip. Badgers!

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Tempted to make an art request... just woke up from a nap with the image of Roomie and LT recreating the elevator scene from the Gangnam Style video, but instead of singing, LT is just on the floor looking at the camera with a 'you woke me up for this?' look... ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."