A warm welcome to all!

Discuss GGAR here!

Moderators: Antares, Chloé C.

Oh_Blivion

Re: A warm welcome to all!

Post by Oh_Blivion »

Hell yeah a board of your own !

Not sure if I can welcome you since I've just registered but, you know, welcome anyway : 3

I say we should all raise our beers and cheers you up \o/

Liska

Post by Liska »

Hooray! :x :ymparty: :ymparty: Now there's not only the regular comments I can read, but a forum too!

Long time reader and lurker, happy to see you getting more of the attention you deserve :D

Jinx

Post by Jinx »

Something tells us that the master will be treating us how she wishes, yes... with her filthy little Hobbitses prancing around, smelling up the place... What is poor Gollum to do?
Venefica wrote:Really I think most of the characters in this comic are terrible people. But then again, most people are terrible people. So at least it's realistic.
Artemisia wrote:No, her [Kiley's] breasts are more like a nice meringue... Firm, perky, with nice stiff peaks.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Azrael wrote:Interesting, I remember Saiko of course, but I did not know it was Chloé's alter-ego. Guess we don't have to get her fitted for a new straightjacket after all. :p
I don't remember putting her in a straitjacket. :( And either way She must be fitted for a new one to properly reflect her dignities! B-) Now excuse me, I must get busy designing it.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

*waves back*

<3

*large gush of water crashes down on everyone*
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Arkadi

Post by Arkadi »

I propose a toast!

Don't worry. It'll be good for her.

Blissfull Wulf

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

It was seeing your fan art that got me to read GGAR.

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Following her Tumblr feed has been amusing too.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

DiscoStan

Post by DiscoStan »

Cloe! Wooo! I really cant describe my feelings right now beyond the already mentioned "Wooo!"
The truth was I was headed west, but then again the truth and I always had a testy relationship. - Apropos of Nothing
If something can go wrong, it will. - Murphy's Law

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Artemisia wrote:Az...Chloe's been posting here as Saiko for AGES.
Ah, yes, that was her name beforehand. I think it was Saikoh, though. And I did know who she was. ;)

Though "AGES"... nah...

"AGES" is for people like Az who came over from P&A when Giz formed Pixie Trix...

Anyway, this will likely remain my only post here...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Yes, she was Saikoh...as per my signature :))

Well, to me, anyone who arrived before me has been here ages and Chloe joined one year, four months before I did :D
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Pink Freud

Post by Pink Freud »

I've been reading for a month or so now, went back and scoured the archives and really enjoy it. I'm a fan now, and hope to see more for a long time.

Jenny Creed

Post by Jenny Creed »

Roomie has the finest comments section of any comic on the Internet, if not anything with comments sections on the Internet, and now there's more of it? Fanglorious!

(Yes, I just made up that word. Regular superlatives aren't quite right.)
"If there's one thing I wish for this world, it's for everyone to fly on their own wings." -Alita

Kullax

Post by Kullax »

Hi everyone, and hi there GoGetARoomie Forum!
Wow, its kinda intimidating posting here when everyone (almost everyone) has above 1000 posts already :P
But glad to see GGaR has linked itself to a forum, been a while since I've been active on one of these, might be good fun :)

Chloé C.

Post by Chloé C. »

Thanks for the kind words, everyone <3