Fragile: Chapter 07

Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

Insectoid

Fragile: Chapter 07

Post by Insectoid »

Chapter 7: Introspection

In which we appear to be going back to Emily's story. :-s

(Hopefully it's okay that I created the topic...?)
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Re: Fragile: Chapter 07

Post by Searcher »

Cool Emily ... kind of forgot about her :-s Sorry Shourie :-s
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, now, Em again. This promises to be interesting.
Insectoid wrote:(Hopefully it's okay that I created the topic...?)
Completely fine!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Calaron

Post by Calaron »

Does the chapter image remind anyone else of Sailor Moon?

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Now that you mention it, yes, a bit. :p
Don Alexander wrote:Completely fine!
Oh good. Didn't know if there was some topic-making etiquette or something (bc in the past, Shouri did it).
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Actually, I myself started Chapter 6...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New page - chapter 7 page 1!

Poor Em. :(

@Don: but you're a moderator... I'm a nobody. ;)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Awwww, Em. :(
ImageImage

Calaron

Post by Calaron »

"I hate mondays..."

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New page - chapter 7 page 2!

Looks like Emily is a few steps ahead of Mom. ;)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

The classic mom-alarm clock. :P
ImageImage

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New page - chapter 7 page 3!

Poor girl. :( :ymhug:

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Cyanosis, ew! :(
ImageImage

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New page - chapter 7 page 4!

Looks like that got the ol' heart rate up. ;)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Bruce, did you really have to start at "god level" right away?
ImageImage