Fragile: Chapter 07

Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

Insectoid

Re: Fragile: Chapter 07

Post by Insectoid »

New page - chapter 7 page 5!

Selective listening...?
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Standard teenage ability, that. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Also well known to dog. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New page - chapter 7 page 6!

I guess Jess doesn't mind being called a weirdo, as long as they liked the party...?
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Awww, but you're LOVABLE weirdos!!! :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

I'm pretty sure she heard "Blaw Blaw, Blaw Love the party! Blaw blaw" =))
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

In direct analogy to the preceding comic. ;)
ImageImage

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

So, is this story also kaput?
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I guess Shou just has too much other work to do. Paying work...

I really miss Fragile, though. :( I LOVE the characters. :)
ImageImage

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

So I'm guessing this story is over and not going to be picked up again? *sigh* Aww, what a shame. It was actually one of the better webcomics on this site.