Fragile: Chapter 06

Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Re: Fragile: Chapter 06

Post by Searcher »

I'm sure Emily is invited ... and Karen is not, real question will Karen care? If she does will she get a gig on the band to show up anyways?
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Awwww, poor Steph... I want to give her a hug and then let her talk and listen attentively. :YMDAYDREAM:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Page 3 of Chapter 6 is up ... Figure Karen would be the one person the twins would want to see right now.
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Perfect timing, indeed. :))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Devious Marian be devious. She must like that her alter ego is just sticking it to Cerise.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

the_Bear

Post by the_Bear »

Steph is really the responsible one, isn't she? Considering and weighing the good and bad outcomes of even the best intended plans. Rare sight among webcomic characters.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

A wild Karen appears, apparently.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

New Fragile... ch. 6 page 4!

Karen wasn't kidding when she said the sisters were bad at hiding things... #-o

Um... I don't see any new news yet... (edit) Oh wait, there it is!
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Just love how nothing can discourage Steph and Marian. :)

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Pixie Trix at ConnectiCon (with cute chibi Shou).

Oh Shouri... how could you misspell Argentina?? :-o

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Maybe Shou is Secret Agent Tina? :P
ImageImage

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Well, Don, Shou is probably wishing there had been a Secret Agent Tina to help Argentina. :(

Bzzz.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

I'd like to see a photograph of that hat ! :)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Breaking report as in report of her breaking.

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage